🚫 F.1; Carry On

Hear my words,
This the last time i will say
these words to you
-

WARNING; CONTAINS VIOLENCE 🚫
-

Fear arises within him onced he heard the sound of a car door closing;

He quickly jumps into his feet and made his way towards the door, unlocking it before the person can even knock.

Soon enough a body slumps down - right in time for him to catch him in his arms.

The man looks tired, worn-out. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes invaded his nostrils in a matter of seconds.

"H-Honey .." He whispers, hoping that he wouldn't hear.

But seems like luck wasn't on his side tonight.

"What did you say!?" The man said with a loud voice, startling him in the process.

He didn't say a word and shooks his head violently. His hands started to shake as he holds him in his arms tight.

"What did i told you about keeping your mouth shut? You never really learn do you?" The man said as he stood up after pushing him away.

The male then grips a handful of his hair and pulls him up, making him wince and whimper in pain.

He tried stopping his tears from falling because crying will do him no good.

It never did.

"And what is this? You're painting again?"

He widens his eyes as the man suddenly walks towards the half-finished canvas on the easle, all the while dragging him in the process.

He tried to protest as he feels the pain on his scalp - afraid that it would ripped due to how hard the man is gripping it but as usual, no words came out of his mouth.

He felt scared all of a sudden, and pain instantly washes over his body when the man throws him at the canvas - broking it in half.

He groans at the sudden impact and closes his eyes to let a few tears cascade down on his cheeks.

"Pathetic. Why do i even hold on to you?"

The man left with those words and he began sobbing quietly as he lift himself up slowly, and weakly.

He can feel a bruise forming on his lower back where it was hit by a piece of hard wood and looks around at the mess on the floor.

Broken woods and a broken canvas,
Complete with a broken body and a broken heart

--- ☪