36; Moving In

Around the world and back again
I hope you're waiting
at the end
-

Being with Jimin was indeed a breath of fresh air, and for the past few days he started believing in love again.

He always longed for Jimin's touches, and his kisses; always longed for the gentle voice he gave whenever he will tell those words that, now, he always wanted to hear.

"I love you Min Yoongi,"

Yoongi feels like he's been living in cloud 9 ever since, and everyday he would wake up with a smile on his face.

And his smile will only widens more whenever he wakes up with a Park Jimin beside him.

--

It was another day of waking up from sleeping with Jimin beside him and cuddling him. But this day, the younger woke up earlier than him because he has to go and meet someone.

Yoongi, of course, doesn't like it when he leaves. It gets boring without him, and Yoongi only does the entire day without Jimin was to go to his studio and paint.

Now, Jimin haven't gone to see his studio yet and whenever the younger brings up the topic, Yoongi will just tell him that he will let him visit if it's once cleaned and fixed, and Jimin would always nod his head in understanding.

Yoongi woke up with a Jimin standing infront of his full body mirror, fixing his clothes and hair. He slowly sat up and rubs his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Good morning Sugar," he heard Jimin's gentle voice as he yawns, and blinks a few times to adjust his sight.

"I'm about to go, do you want to walk me to the door?" Jimin asked as he turns around and faced him with his hands inside his pockets.

Yoongi just nod mindlessly and simply as he tried to wake up fully since it seems like he feels more tired than he usually does when he wakes up. He slowly gets off the bed and sticks his hand up for Jimin to hold; in which the younger gladly accepted.

They walked outside of the bedroom and to the door, hand in hand.

Jimin was actually dragging Yoongi and the older only lets him be dragged. When they got to the door, Yoongi's hold tightens; as if he doesn't want to let go.

''I have to go Sugar," Jimin said with a sad expression.

"Don't wanna ~" Yoongi said back with a sad and whiny tone. He had his head hung low so Jimin lifts it up with his free hand.

"We're going to see each other later hyung -"

"Sugar,"

Jimin tilted his head in confusement, not getting what he meant.

"C-Call me Sugar when w-we're at my home or your home I - I like it," Yoongi said rather shyly, and Jimin smiles.

"Not just at home Sugar, i'll call you that anywhere we are."

"O-Okay .."

Jimin crossed their distance with a soft kiss, but it seems like Yoongi wants more so he put his arms around his neck and thugs his hair; deepening the kiss.

The younger kissed him back the same, and Yoongi pulls him closer, trying to keep Jimin with him as long as he can. Although it didn't last long because Jimin pulls away slowly, and he whimpers at the loss of his warm lips.

"As much as i want to stay Sugar, but i need to go," Jimin said as he pulls away and opens the door.

Yoongi pulls him closer again and whines.

"Please don't go, i'm lonely -"

"Why don't you move in with me then?"

Yoongi was taken aback by that question, as his grip on Jimin's loosened. He is now looking at the younger with a dumbfounded face; as he process everything.

"M-Move in? W-With you?" He askes back unsurely.

Jimin took his hands and smiles softly,

"Live with me Sugar. I want your face to be the first thing i will see when i wake up, and the last thing i will when i sleep. I want to sleep and wake up with your cuddles, i want to feel your warm body whenever the nights got cold. Don't you want the the same, Sugar?"

Yoongi thinks deeply about it, about his decision.

Is he ready to live with someone again, though?

What if history will repeat itself again? What if Jimin gets tired of seeing his face everyday? What if he annoy Jimin, to the point that he will -

Yoongi scolds himself mentally.

'There's no way he will. Jimin loves you, and he will never do the same things that your husband did before,' he assures himself.

He looks at Jimin again and smiles, before nodding his head.

Jimin smiles wide back at his reponse and pulls Yoongi into another tight hug;

"Thank you Sugar! You would never regret being with me, i promise."

Jimin had made another promise, another one that Yoongi added to his lists.

"Better pack your things ok? You don't actually need everything - just the essentials like clothes, your laptop, paints, canvas, or what's important."

Yoongi just nod his head.

"And don't worry, i'll be availing a cleaning service where they will clean your flat once a week."

Yoongi just continues to nod his head as he listens to every word he says.

"Or maybe i should call a moving service as well? You would have liked some of your furnitures too, or we could just buy -"

Yoongi shuts his boyfriend up with a swift kiss on his lips, and Jimin doesn't protest and only closes his eyes in order to feel it more.

"It's okay, Jimin." He said after he pulls away, "You're the one who shouldn't worry."

Jimin gave a soft smile and caress his cheeks,

"What did i do to deserve you?"

Yoongi giggles at that remark.

"You're a good person Jimin, you deserve all the best in the world."

"And you're the best among all the best in the world,"

The painter blushes hard. He hits Jimin's arm playfully, before he hides his face with the younger's sleeve.

"Aww, such a cutie ~" Jimin cooed.

"S-Shut up,"

Jimin looks at the hiding male fondly, before his eyes went up to the wall clock. He gasps when he sees the time, and he will be late for his 'meeting'.

''Shit, Sugar. I need to go - see you later?"

Yoongi nods and puckers up his lips.

"K-Kiss .."

The younger obliges and kissed him softly and gently.

"I love you Sugar,"

Yoongi looks at him with eyes filled with sadness,

"I love you too Jimin,"

And with that, Jimin left.

--- ☪

AN; my tummy is aching, maybe because of the alcohol i drank last night - or maybe i need more alcohol to disinfect it? *insert Seokjin's windshield laugh*