F.6; Again

-

"You should go out hyung. You've been inside for a month, don't you want some fresh air?"

I just shake my head at his suggestion, and continues to look out of the window.

The night breeze was cool as it brushes through my hair and face, and i feel some kind of peace and tranquility within it.

I've been at my bestfriend's flat for a month now, since i left and 'ran away' from home, and over that past month all i did was to sulk and look outside of the window.

It's okay though, i found solitude in being alone anyways.

Perhaps, i was born to be alone.

So that i wouldn't make the same mistakes again, and so that i wouldn't experience another life of endless sufferings and torment.

"Why don't you paint again, hyung?"

Ah, that golden question.

I haven't picked up a brush for a long time, or maybe permanently; i just couldn't find the will to paint anymore since the last.

I don't know but, my hands doesn't move the same way anymore, and my mind doesn't have even the slighest ideas, or inspirations anymore.

So i sulk, and sigh.

"Hyung," my bestfriend called as he walks his way towards me with a frown on his face.

"V-Van.." I called back with a broken voice.

My throat suddenly felt dry and hoarse, maybe because i haven't used it for so long.

"Paint for me hyung,"

I looked at him and saw him looking back at me with pleading eyes.

Something inside me ache as i watch him take my hands and squeezes it gently; before giving me a soft but sad smile.

"Paint for me again Suga-hyung,"

I don't know why i squeeze his hand back, or why i caress his face; all i know is i feel something warm, and nice inside me.

And before i knew it, i nod my head.

"Ok."

--- ☪

AN; oh? This isn't a 3rd person's pov?