68

"I met someone," Colby said. We were in the club again, that first night I'd met him.

"Want to stay here on Friday? To make it easier?" he asked.

"Just to make it easier?" I asked, smirking.

"And to make me happier," he said, smiling. I looked over at him and saw his wonderful little dimples. I would never be able to say no to his smiling face. We were back out at my car, the day he'd invited me to come with the guys to the asylum.

"I'm happy if you're okay," Colby said. I'd just cut my leg from kicking through the wall.

"I love you a little bit, but that's just because it's only been a week," he said, rounding a corner and catching up to Sam. We were in the Walmart in Massachusetts.

"Welcome to the team!" Colby said. "Ness, believe it. You're a part of this. You're a part of us. You're a part of me," Colby said. They'd just invited me to join Sam and Colby.

"It's only been a week, though," I laughed, pulling away from Colby.

"I don't care. I knew that I wanted you the second I saw those gorgeous green eyes in that mirror," Colby said. He'd just asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Vanessa. I told you. I'm always on your side. You don't have to tell me twice, you don't have to promise, you don't have to swear. You can tell me anything and I will listen and I will believe you," Colby said. He'd just punched Archie for not leaving me alone.

 "You know how I said I love you a little?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I love you a little more now," he said. We were on the front steps on the sanitarium after that first fight we'd had.

"No! Stop!" I yelled.

"You'll break her fucking arm, man," said Sam.

"It's better than her dying!" Colby said back. I was hanging out of the window again.

"I love you," he blurted out. "Sorry. That came out of nowhere," he said, biting his lip and looking away. We were in the hotel. It was the first time he'd told me he loved me.

"Hey! Stop that!" I giggled, rolling over. "What's your stupid surprise?"

"Oh, yeah, no, there's no surprise. Just wanted to touch your butt," he said. It was our last night in the hotel.

"I told you you're a badass, babe," Colby said. We were talking to Sheriff Ellis and Officer Bates.

"I love you, baby. Good luck with everything tomorrow. I'll leave my phone turned up, so call if you need anything or come over whenever you want, okay?" he said, resting his chin on the top of my head. I was going home from the Krachouse after we'd watched the series preview we made.

"I love you. I'm so proud of you. You're amazing," he said. I'd just told him about my promotion at work.

"Nessa's my girlfriend!" Colby said. We were at the Krachouse at the big party where I'd officially met everyone.

"I love you so much," he said, his voice at a whisper.

"I love you so mucher," I replied. He'd just told me that Sam and Colby hit 10 million subscribers.

"You got lucky this time, Brock," I said.

"I've gotten lucky at other times, too," he replied.