「ɪᴍᴘᴜɪssᴀɴᴄᴇ」

"Have you heard about Hoseok oppa's probable boyfriend? I have heard that he is starting at this school just to be near him because he thinks that someone might steal him." 

    Jimin nearly chokes on his jucie box as he hears a girl from his class talking from behind him. They are currently having lunch and decided to sit outside in the grass. The area is full of all different kinds of majors. Everyone is having lunch at the same time today, considering the real lessons start tomorrow.

    Jimin spins around with wide eyes.

    "What did you just say? Boyfriend? Hoseok? When? Where? Why?" Jimin exclaims, making the girl look at him, startled.

    "Haven't you heard?" She asks in awe. 

    "It's all over school. Some people saw them together this morning. I wonder who he is... He's so lucky." The girl's friend says from beside her.

    Jimin just nods at them to show he understands, before spinning around to face Taehyung.

    "That is impossible, right? Hoseok can't have a boyfriend. He would tell me, right?!" Jimin exclaims silently with big eyes.

    "Yes, he would most definitely tell you, Min. He wouldn't even contemplate starting to date anyone before introducing them to you first." Taehyung says, patting Jimin's back in a comforting manner. 

    "It's just rumors. You should never believe them before asking the main source." He continues and Jimin nods.

    "Yeah, you're right." Jimin says, taking a bite of his hamburger.

    Then, Jimin hears a very familiar laugh and he turns to the sound of his brother.

    Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are walking out of the canteen, lunch in hand. Nearly every head in the large area is turned toward the group, but they don't seem to be bothered as they continue to talk and mind their own business. 

    Jimin notices Hoseok's eyes sweeping over the area and quickly ducks while putting on the hood of his blue hoodie. He doesn't feel like facing the issue of being the brother of the school's star football player right now.

    "Too late, Min." Taehyung laughs as Jimin groans.

    "Jimin!" 

    Jimin looks back to the group as he hears Namjoon call out his name. He can't help but smile as Namjoon basically runs to them, moving in a zigzag pattern to avoid the groups of people scattered over the grass. He looks ridiculous with a goofy smile on his face and his long legs moving in quick strides. Jimin giggles at the sight.

    "Hi, Joonie hyung." Jimin greets as Namjoon plops bown beside him. 

    "Hey, Tae." Namjoon says after ruffling Jimin's hair.

    "Hi, hyung." Taehyung greets back with his mouth full of food.

    The other four reaches them and greets them as well. Hoseok squeezes in between Jimin and Namjoon, making Namjoon pout. 

    "How is your first day going, baby bro?" Hoseok asks and throws an arm around Jimin's shoulders. 

    "Good, and stop calling me baby bro." Jimin whines.

    "But, you are my baby bro." Hoseok states and Jimin huffs.

    "I'm not a baby." Jimin states and Hoseok just chuckles.

    "Why are people saying that you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asks and Hoseok looks at him questioningly.

    "What?"