「ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛɪᴏɴ」

The weekend flies by. Jimin and Taehyung has a sleepover while Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin are away at a football thing. Yoongi spends it sleeping mostly and Namjoon away at his teaching job.

    Monday comes around and Jimin is woken up by Hoseok, who came home last night while Jimin was sleeping.

    This time it's not the usual 'baby bro' and jump that makes Jimin suffocate, but more like a limp body sliding on top of his. Jimin almost starts laughing as Hoseok immediately falls asleep as he has lied down. He pokes his face repeatedly, making the older groan in annoyance.

    "Let me sleep..." Hoseok grumbles.

    "But you are litterally lying on me, and I wanna get up. We have to go to school." Jimin says, trying to escape from under Hoseok's body with no success.

    "Fuck school~" Hoseok whines.

    Jimin starts giggling under him, making the olders body shake. Hoseok is rarely whiny, and it's always equally funny when he actually is. They exercised a lot throughout the weekend, and too little sleep on top of that must be exhausting.

     "You're not driving today, right? I don't wanna die." Jimin asks.

    "Jungkook." Hoseok murmurs.

    "Isn't he as tired as you are though? You both got home late." Jimin states, confused, and a little scared for the safety of everyone in that car. 

    "It takes a lot for Jungkook to get tired." Hoseok informs, mustering up the enegy to shoot a suggestive glance at Jimin.

    Jimin is confused for a second before whining loudly and smacking Hoseok several times.

    "I hate you." Jimin continues whining with a blush now dusting his cheekbones.

    Sure, that is nice to know, but not from his annoyingly shameless brother.

    "You love me." Hoseok disagrees and wraps his arms around Jimin's smaller frame.

    "You can't just say things like that. Isn't that against some bro code?" Jimin asks.

    "Exposing their good qualities in bed? Isn't that like doing them a favor?" Hoseok says like it's obvious.

    Jimin sighs, realising that Hoseok is a hopless case. He is always going to be blunt and there is nothing Jimin can do about it.

    "Just- Ugh... Get off." Jimin says, pushing Hoseok with all his strength and manages to roll him to the other side of the bed.

    Hoseok buries his face in a pillow and, just like that, he's sleeping again.

    Jimin just sighs and picks some clothes before going to take a shower. When he has dressed in some tight jeans and a short sweatshirt, coming out of the bathroom, Hoseok hasn't moved an inch.

    Jimin grabs the pillow next to his sleeping brother and throws it at him.

    "You're gonna make us late!" Jimin calls and Hoseok cries out in agony.

    "I just want to sleep! Why is life so cruel..." He groans into the pillow before sitting up, practically dragging himself to his own room.

    Jimin grins in victory and continues getting ready.

    Soon enough Jimin is looking like a snack and Hoseok like a sleepy mess, both more or less ready to leave. Jungkook honks from outside and Jimin hops into the passenger seat.