「ᴀᴍᴜsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ」

Soon enough the lights are dimmed, the alcohol is overflowing, drinking games are set up and music is shaking the floor. The house is already crowded with people from school, mostly juniors but also a nice blend with a little bit of everything.

    Jimin and Jungkook are currently in the kitchen. Jimin is sitting on the counter while Jungkook is mixing vodka with soda. 

    "You know what this reminds me of?" Jungkook asks, glancing to Jimin with a smirk.

    "What?" Jimin questions, busy with trying to fix his shirt so the mark Jungkook gave him wouldn't be visible.

    "You know... that night at Hoseok's party when you got drunk and called m--"

    Jimin's eyes widen and he slaps his hand over Jungkook's mouth, "Shh! Oh my god, I thought you forgot about that." Jimin is blushing slightly at the reminder of that night.

    "Don't be embarrassed... It was cute." Jungkook chuckles as Jimin blushes harder.

    "I didn't know what I was saying, it was humiliating. You must have been so weirded out, I'm sorry..." Jimin apologizes, smiling sheepishly at Jungkook.

    Jungkook stops making drinks and moves in front of Jimin, placing his hands just above his knees and giving him his undivided attention.

    "I wasn't weirded out. Don't think I'm creepy now, but I was actually turned on." Jungkook admits.

    "You were?" Jimin says quietly, gazing into Jungkook's eyes.

    "Yes." Jungkook replies and slides his hands up to the younger's waist, "You were so fucking irresistible. I wanted to do this."

    Jungkook places one of his hands by Jimin's neck, pulling him in and pressing their lips together. Jimin immediately melts into him and places both his hands on Jungkook's jaw. The kiss is tongueless but Jungkook makes sure it's full of need.

    "Honestly, when I think about it, that's about the time I started craving you." Jungkook says after he breaks the kiss, leaving Jimin breathless, "So you should stop regretting it."

    Jimin just nods quickly and Jungkook chuckles at how easily he can make him flustered.

    "You're so cute." He coos, ruffling the smallers hair, "Have I told you how much I love blonde on you?" he questions and Jimin smiles.

    "Yes, several times." Jimin affirms, cheeks rosy.

    "Good. You should know how beautiful you are." Jungkook says approvingly.

    Jimin can only blush quietly and watch as Jungkook finishes making them drinks.

    "Drink slowly this time, okay?" Jungkook teases.

    Jimin just slaps his arm and they walk out to the crowded livingroom. They head to the table where Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi are playing beer pong. 

    "Finally! I'm losing here, guys. You can't just leave me to play alone against those two." Namjoon whines.

    "Sorry, Joon." Jungkook says as Jimin chuckles at his childishness.

    They play until most of them are tipsy and Jungkook is annoyed.

    "What the fuck? I always win." Jungkook huffs.

    "Too bad, Kook. Me and Yoongi are a better team than you." Hoseok says and throws an arm over Yoongi's shoulders.

    Yoongi chuckles and looks up to Hoseok with fond eyes, seeing the younger slowly becoming more and more intoxicated.