「ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ」

Jungkook's P.O.V (yas bishes)

     Jungkook lets out a sigh of relief when Hoseok leaves with Jimin and starts dressing himself slowly while lost in his thoughts.

What the hell is happening?    

   Previously, Jungkook has never seen Jimin as anything more than his best friend's younger brother. Jimin has always just been there, a child, almost like his own younger brother. 

    But lately, this point of view has changed drastically. 

    Jungkook has come to realize that Jimin is not a little kid anymore. Puberty has hit him like a truck and he is now a young adult, just like Jungkook himself. And, holy shit, puberty worked its magic alright. Now, Jimin is like a beautiful angel that can turn into a sexy seducer in a split second. 

    Jungkook has found himself getting lost in Jimin's beauty more times than he would like to admit. He has been with multiple attractive males, but no one quite like Jimin. There is something about his presence that makes him captivating and seem close to irresistible. It makes Jungkook want to pin him to nearest wall and claim him. 

    However, Jungkook has never been able to get as close to Jimin as the others in his friend group. He is immensely jealous of their connection with Jimin. A connection that Jungkook can't seem to obtain, no matter how many times he has tried to get Jimin to warm up to him. He has always thought it was because Jimin don't like him nor want to get to know him. 

    Although, Jimin's actions just a few minutes ago begs to differ from that theory. 

    This makes Jungkook wonder if Jimin has another reasoning for being so reserved toward him. He was clearly affected by seeing Jungkook half naked, and not in a negative way. More like a fustered way, and this makes Jungkook both smug and confused. 

    Smug, because he likes that he can make Jimin turn into an uncontrolled, blushing mess.

    Confused, because that reaction often implies something more than friendship.

    If this was an ordinary situation, Jungkook would have asked Jimin out a long time ago. 

    But this situation is far from ordinary

    Hoseok is his best friend and Jungkook knows how protective Hoseok is when it comes to Jimin. Dating your friend's siblings is off limits, that's common knowledge.

    With that in mind, Jungkook walks out to the others.

    "Took you long enough. Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung has already left, so let's go already!" Namjoon calls out from his car.

    Jungkook gets in the backseat since Yoongi is sitting in the passenger seat and exhales a long breath. Yoongi turns at this and looks back at him.

    "You okay, Kook? You look troubled." Yoongi states and Jungkook shakes his head.

    "I just really need to get wasted." Jungkook says and Yoongi just chuckles.

    When they arrive at Jin's house, the party is at full blast and Jungkook has to squeeze past numerous drunk people from school to get to the kitchen. Most of the people he comes across congratulates him or gives him a compliment, most attempts of flirting. 

    When he finaly reaches the less crowded kitchen, he makes himself a drink with as much alcohol he can find and downs half of it before walking out to find his friends.