「~100K~」

Excuse me, but what the fuck happened? 

This book has really just blown up, and I'm not okay. Please someone sing MIC Dro- I mean Your Eyes Tell at my funeral uwu 

No but seriously, the reactions I've gotten from this book is crazy. You guys are amazing. I don't know what I ever did to deserve this. The book isn't even that good lol but you've really shown endless support and I'm forever grateful for every single one of you. 

I just wanna thank you (yes you, do you think I'm talking to myself here) for being a part of the 100K. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and just enjoying, because without you this book wouldn't have been where it is today, which is #1-#3 in jikook (a little on and off) for WEEKS, as well as kookmin, namjin and taeyoonseok. The amount of reads really increases with over 2K each day. I have over 700 notifs all the time and they take literal hours to go through but I really don't wanna miss anything you guys express. 

It kinda makes me anxious to update and it's a lot of pressure, but I seriously wouldn't have it any other way. You all make up for it lol.

I love you SO MUCH it's not healthy. You don't even know. 

And it's not because you help my book get noticed, it's because you really light up my day with being yourselves in the comment sections and when someone randomly starts ranting about something not related to my book at all and start making conversation with other readers and just you. You're all so sweet and funny and cool and just beautiful human beings (or peacocks, sorry). Some of you are so young, but so wise and it really blows me away. 

I just really love you and I hope you show yourselves that much love everyday, because I want you to and you deserve it pEriOd. 

Remember tho, it's not finished yet~~~~

Oh, and THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU