「ᴘᴀɪɴ」

Tuesday afternoon, Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin are all cheering for Namjoon and Yoongi as they make score after score. 

    "Woah! Yoongi is amazing." Taehyung exclaims as Yoongi scores again, eyes wide as they follow the older.

    "I don't get how he manages to be this good when all he wants to do is sleep." Jimin ponders out loud. 

    The game soon comes to an end and Jimin moves a little closer to Jungkook, leaning into the taller's side, and looks around. There are a lot of people occupying the stands by the side of the basketball court, cheering for the school's team. Jimin notices that Taehyung is still watching Yoongi in awe, as he is now practicing some lay-ups. 

    Jimin has also noticed that Jin is unusually quiet and he studies his profile for a moment. The oldest has a adoring look on his face, eyes also evidently watching someone on the court, but his gaze doesn't match Taehyung's. Jimin tries to follow where he is looking and finds a group of three players, Namjoon, Jackson and Mino. Jimin tries to figure out which one of them he is looking at, and when a small smile forms on Jin's lips just when Namjoon starts laughing, he gets his answer. 

    "Let's go to my house and start preparing for the party, guys." Jungkook speaks up, hooking his arm around Jimin's waist and standing up, making Jimin follow.

    Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok goes to Jungkook's house while Jin stays to wait for Yoongi since they are responsible for drinks. 

    After a quick shopping trip, Jungkook parks the car in front of his house. Jimin hasn't been to his house since Jungkook and Hoseok had a shared birthday party earlier this year. Most of the night he sat awkwardly at the end of the table, just watching the others when he wasn't dragged into the conversations by Namjoon or Hoseok.

    The four boys hop out of the car and start carrying the decorations inside, walking the short stairs to Jungkook's front door. 

    The house is big but at the same time very homey. It looks as though a big happy family would be living in there, a facade to hide reality.

    As they start unpacking, Jimin realizes that he has only ever been in Jungkook's kitchen and livingroom.

    "Jungkookie, I wanna see your room." Jimin pulls on Jungkook's sleeve, dragging him away from the livingroom where they have started placing out red solo cups.

    Jungkook chuckles, "Slow down, you don't even know where you're going." he turns to Hoseok and Taehyung briefly, "We'll be right back, guys." 

    Jungkook takes Jimin's hand and intertwines their fingers, leading them upstairs and to the last room of the long curving hallway. 

    Jungkook lets go of Jimin's hand and steps aside, waiting for Jimin to enter first. Jimin walks in, looking around with curious eyes.

    The first thing he notices is the bed, taking over a third of the room with its size and Jimin feels the need to bury himself in it from how fluffy it looks. Then his eyes wander to the medals and tophies sitting on a few shelves, looking much like Hoseok's. Jimin is a little surprised to find a guitar leaning against the wall, looking well used. 

    He walks over to a unknown door, looking at Jungkook for permission who just nods. He walks in to find a bathroom with shiny white tiles decorating both walls and floor.

    "You have your own fucking jacuzzi! What the fuck?" Jimin exclaims and Jungkook chuckles, entering the bathroom after Jimin, "I've never been this jealous." Jimin continues as he walks over to the spacious tub.