「ʙʀᴀᴛᴛɪɴᴇss」

(Quick A/N:
Please check if you have read the previous chapters,
I think that there is something weird going on with the notifications.

Also, if you're planning to skip the smutty parts of this book,
just skip this whole chapter lol.)

    Jimin wakes up to a pounding in his head and the unfamiliar feeling of arms wrapped around him. He rubs his eyes and turns his head slightly to see Jungkook's sleeping figure, spooning him like they were made to lay like this. The duvet is laying at their feet, and Jimin guesses that it had gotten too hot during the night, being pressed together like this.

    A smile form on his lips but is quickly disappeared when he tries to move closer to his boyfriend and Jimin gasps quietly, instantly aware of Jungkook's erection rubbing against his lower back. 

    In lack of any other ideas, Jimin escapes from Jungkook's hold, making the taller sigh in his sleep and roll over on his back. Jimin must have moved a lot in his sleep, because Jungkook is not just a little aroused, he is hard hard. Full on throbbing and leaking through his sweatpants, creating an uncomfortable-looking tent. 

    Jimin subconsiously licks his lips at the sight and contemplates his options. He could wake Jungkook up and leave him to take care of it on his own like he did on movie night.
This is nothing like movie night, though. Jungkook won't be able to make this go away with a few thoughts, and this time no one is around to see.
Jimin finds himself desperately wanting to help, to touch. It was him that caused it after all.

    He watches Jungkook for a moment, noticing that his face is peaceful and relaxed, one arm stretched in Jimin's direction as if he is reaching out to him. 

    Jimin slowly moves closer, wanting him to wake up so something that he can't say no to.
In light movements, he straddles Jungkook's hips and places his hands on his chest. He feels Jungkook's cock prodding his bottom and bites his lip, the intimate situation undeniably arousing. 

    Jungkook is still in the same state, not moving an inch.
Jimin knows that he can't do anything too drastic until he wakes up, seeing as this is their first time going this far. So, he leans down and captures one of Jungkook's nipples between his lips, swirling his tongue around it tentatively while looking up at Jungkook through his lashes. 

    Jungkook stirs in his sleep, lips parting and brows furrowing slightly as he starts to wake up. 

    Jimin releases the hardened nipple and goes to do the same on the other. He grinds his hips down slightly once, and Jungkook lets out a low mix between a groan and a growl.

    Jungkook's eyes flutter open, a confused expression on his face for a second before taking in his surroundings, wodering why the fuck Jimin is on top of him sucking his nipple at eight in the morning.

    "Jimin, what-"

    "Let me help you, Kookie." Jimin whispers in the taller's ear, quick to cut him off.

    He slowly grinds down again, making Jungkook aware of his raging boner.

    "Fuck." Jungkook groans, irritated with himself for not sleeping on the couch.

    Jimin hums and presses his lips against Jungkook's neck repeatedly.

    "No, Min. You're not legal, I'm not gonna-"

    "We don't have to have sex for me to help you out." Jimin says between the kisses that are moving down to Jungkook's chest again.

    Jungkook seems to be in conflict with himself, so Jimin pulls away and moves up to face him, looking directly into his eyes.