「ʜᴜʀᴛ」

Jimin's P.O.V 

    Jimin feels his heart break in his chest as he watches Jungkook disappear into the unknowing mass of people. He feels his bottom lip quiver and quickly forces himself to walk the familiar path to the bathroom connected to Jin's room where he knows no one will be. He locks the door and slides down against it until he makes contact with the floor, letting the lights be switched off. 

    As soon as he feels safe from anyone's discovery, he feels the tears fall, leaving hot trails down his face. He lets out a choked sob and hugs his knees close to his chest.

    This is not how he was expecting the night to turn out.

    When he came here after the football game, all he wanted to do was enjoy the night.

    -Flashback-

    "I just totally outed my feelings for Jungkook." Jimin says, panicking.

    "What? You told him?!" Taehyung exclaims, eyes growing wide.

    "Of course I didn't tell him, Tae, but I was so obvious." 

    The two boys are currently sitting on the porch in front of Jin's house. They just got here but the party is at full blast. Loud music is heard from inside and Jimin and Taehyung can spot multiple people in the garden, either making out or smoking, minding their own business.

    "What do you mean? How?" Taehyung asks eagerly and Jimin groans at the memory of what happened.

    "When I went looking for Hoseok in the changing rooms, Jungkook was the only one there. He had just gotten out of the shower and he looked so fucking sexy, you know? So I couldn't stop myself from practically gawking at him, and not discretely at all. He was looking at me the whole time so he must have noticed. Then I made it even worse by saying that he didn't have to put his clothes on..."

    "You said what?!" Taehyung laughs.

    "I didn't mean to! It just slipped out..." Jimin buries his face in his hands.

    "Well... how did he react?" Taehyung asks.

    "I... I don't really know. I was busy trying my best not to jump him right then and there." Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles before turning serious.

    He thinks deeply for a moment and Jimin looks up from his hands.

    "I think he would have snapped at you if he had something against it, though. You know I ship you two and all, but we both know that it would turn into a full on k-drama if he were to like you back. Not that I would complain. It's about time you tell your brother and get your man." Taehyung says.

    "Ugh, when will you understand that I can't tell Hoseok... and I just can't seem to get Jungkook out of my head, no matter how hard I try." Jimin sighs and Taehyung puts a comforting arm around his shoulders.

    "I know, Min. I really think you should tell your brother though." Taehyung states and Jimin frantically shakes his head.

    "No way. He would be so troubled, I don't want to do that to him..." Jimin says.

    "You never know, maybe he would understand... I think you underestimate Hoseok's tolerance." Taehyung says and Jimin bites down on his lower lip.

    "I don't know about that, Tae..." He says weakly, thinking about all the ways that talk could go wrong.

    "Enough pain for one day! Let's have fun for the rest of the night, yeah?" Taehyung says as he stands up, pulling Jimin with him.