「ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss」

Jimin is laying in his bed when the doorbell rings through the house. 

    After cuddling with Taehyung, he called Hoseok and his brother came and picked him up shortly afterwards. He said to give Jungkook space until he comes to talk, and Jimin has been restless.

    He tries to hurry to the door, but Hoseok is faster, already having an ashamed Jungkook in front of him as he speaks to him.

    "Hoseok, stop," Jimin says, grabbing his brother's sleeve and pulling him away before pushing him in the direction of his room.

    Hoseok just purses his lips like he always does when he's displeased before obediently walking into his room.

    Jimin turns to lock eyes with a guilty looking Jungkook and grabs his arm to pull him up the stairs into his room, closing the door behind them.

    Jungkook immediately takes his hands and starts apologizing, "I'm so sorry for shouting, Jimin. I didn't mean to and I didn't mean anything I said about your idea being stupid. I was just stressed and angry because of my parents and took it out on you and that's so not okay. I'm sorry."

    Jimin pouts, "Promise not to scream at me anymore... it was scary."

    Jungkook kisses his knuckles repeatedly before answering, "I promise, baby. I love you so much."

    That brings a small smile to Jimin's face, light to his eyes, "I love you, too..."

    Jungkook beams then, all white bunny teeth and quickly wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist to lift him up, twirling a few times. Jimin tilts his head down and their lips connect as Jungkook slowly lowers him.

    Jimin smiles into it, tangling his fingers in the taller's hair and revels in the way Jungkook's hands move so softly over his waist. 

    "Can we just be together for a while? I need to go back to my parents, but I just need to have you in my arms for a moment," Jungkook says after they break their kiss, hugging Jimin tighter to him, pulling him closer.

    Jimin nods, his smile never ceasing as Jungkook pulls him to the bed and spoons him so tight that Jimin feels like Jungkook is afraid that he'll disappear.

    "How did it go with your parents?" Jimin whispers after a while, slightly afraid to bring it up after earlier.

    Jungkook has his eyes closed, just breathing in Jimin's scent and falling more in love with the way their bodies fit so perfectly.

    "They want to stay for good."

    Jimin gasps, and Jungkook makes a sound in protest as the smaller moves from his position pressed against Jungkook to turn around and face him.

    "Are you serious? That's amazing news, Jungkookie," Jimin exclaims, eyes wide in surprise and happiness.

    Jungkook just smiles slightly, "Yeah, I guess... I said that I needed time to think, though."

    "What? Why? Don't you want them here? You could go for a fresh start," Jimin suggests, not seeing why Jungkook wouldn't take this positively.

    "I do want them here, just... I don't know. I don't know how them living at home permanently feels like. What if it's not as nice as I've always imagined?" Jungkook questions hesitantly.

    Jimin puts a hand on Jungkook's chest, over his heart, "You never know until you try, babe. I think that it's definitely worth a shot. I think it would make you happier."