「sʜᴀᴍᴇʟᴇssɴᴇss」

"Is that real?"

    "Oh my god, Jiminie. Of course it's real."

    "I don't believe you."

    "He's a human being."

    "I don't believe you either."

    "God, stop exaggerating. His ego is already big enough."

    Jimin twists his body to narrow his eyes at Yoongi.

    "He doesn't even believe me when I say that I have the hottest boyfriend to ever walk this earth!!" 

    "You're so whipped, seriously. Both of you." 

    "Well, have you seen that?" Jimin fusses, flailing his arms towards where Jungkook is running over the field; sweaty, strong, skilled and admired by almost all on the stands.

    "We have, he's hot, and he's yours. Can we watch the game now, you're distracting me from watching someone even hotter," Yoongi says, pushing Jimin slightly.

    "Yeah, quiet," Taehyung chimes in, eyes following Hoseok on the field.

    "And you complain about me being whipped," Jimin mumbles, slumping down against the backrest.

    The coach then blow his whistle, announcing that half the game has passed and it's time for a half an hour break. Jimin follows Jungkook with his eyes, heart racing as Jungkook's gaze lands on him. Jungkook jerks his head to the side in the direction of the exit, signaling for Jimin to get down there.

    Jimin nods, standing up quickly, "I'm gonna go get snacks."

    "Oh~ can you get me a-"

    "Nope!"

    Taehyung pouts as Jimin skips down the steep stairs, but gains a kiss from Yoongi in return, so he doesn't complain.

    Jungkook is waiting for Jimin by the entrance, and the younger pulls him to the side around a corner. Jimin leans back against the brick wall and pulls Jungkook close by his shirt. 

    Jungkook smiles down at the smaller, "Hi, babe. Did I do good?" 

    Jimin just huffs, watching how Jungkook's shirt sticks to his chest in a very offensive way. 

    "How are you so fucking hot? Stop it," Jimin says instead and Jungkook raises his eyebrows. 

    "Are you scolding me right now? I thought you'd be proud, baby. It's different to play when you're watching. I'm kinda nervous," Jungkook says, tumbing over Jimin's waist.

    Jimin puffs out a breath, "That's really cute, but I really just wanna suck you off right now."

    Jungkook's eyes widen, a startled laugh escaping him, "I'll assume that you're proud of me. I would gladly let you, but we're outside at school and I have to get back soon. Shame..."

    Jimin grabs Jungkook's face, pulling him down to kiss him softly, a contrast to his words before, but full of passion and love for the older.

    "Of course I'm proud. You're the best."

    Jungkook smiles happily, playful hint to his eyes, "I'm sure your brother has a few things to say about that."

    "Who cares. In my eyes you're the best, anyway."

    Jungkook pecks Jimin's lips a few times, "I love you."

    "I love you too, but you're too fucking hot sometimes. I'll die one day, and it'll be your fault," Jimin says, pointing into Jungkook's chest before grabbing the material of his shirt and pulling him even closer.