「ɢᴜɪʟᴛ」

"Should we go to school?" Jimin asks, noting that he is missing his first lesson right now.

    "Yeah, I think we should." Jungkook says, putting on a shirt, "I would skip, but I don't want you to miss out."

    Jimin hums, "Hoseok would probably be mad if I didn't go."

    Jungkook starts grinning at the reminder of his best friend, "Speaking of your brother, Hobi and Yoongi totally hooked up last night." he says, chuckling.

    Jimin looks up with big eyes, "No way!" he exclaims and Jungkook nods, laughing.

    "They were so wasted, it was hilarious." Jungkook confirms.

    Jungkook finishes dressing and pulls Jimin into his lap as soon as he has taken a seat on his bed.

    "When? Where was I when that was happening?" Jimin asks while straddling Jungkook's lap, wanting to know how he could have missed that.

    "You were busy trying to get out of all of your clothes in here." Jungkook explains, smiling smugly as Jimin cringes, "Then you inststed that I had to do the same." he continues and Jimin blushes a light pink.

    "I'm sorry... I get a little too venturous when I'm drunk." Jimin says and Jungkook chuckles.

    "So I've noticed." Jungkook teases, running his hands up and down Jimin's slim waist under the hoodie the smaller rightfully stole.

    "Well, can you blame me when I have the hottest boyfriend to ever walk this earth?" Jimin questions, tracing the base of Jungkook's neck.

    "That's an exaggeration, babe." Jungkook chuckles.

    "It's not. I've never even seen anyone close to your level of attractiveness." Jimin states, serious.

    "Well, exept you, then." Jungkook says, kissing Jimin's nose.

    Jimin pouts, "You missed." he says, and Jungkook laughs before pressing his lips to Jimin's.

    Jimin hums contently and combs through Jungkook's hair with his fingers. 

    Jungkook smiles and captures Jimin's plush bottom lip between his teeth before sliding his tongue into the younger's mouth, tasting the minty flavor of his toothpaste that both of them used. Jimin sucks on his tongue gently, drawing a low moan from the back of Jungkook's throat and swallows it as it escapes into his own. 

    Their tongues dance for a few minutes, passion lacing their lips as they share small touches. Jungkook's hands caress Jimin's sides as Jimin's fingers tug on the older's hair lightly.

    Jimin pulls away to breathe and Jungkook pecks his lips once, then twice before sliding his hands down to squeeze Jimin's thighs lightly. Jimin suppresses the inner prompting to get turned on by that.

    "I could kiss you all day, every day, for the rest of my life." Jungkook declares, feeling as if he is high on Jimin's lips.

    Jungkook pecks Jimin's lips once more and Jimin giggles softly.

    "I would let you." Jimin says, beaming, "But we have to go to school." he continues and slowly gets off Jungkook's lap, pulling his boyfriend with him.

    "Tae! Where were you last night? I barely saw you once." Jimin exclaims as he meets Taehyung in the hall.

    Jimin made it to school just before the last class before lunch was going to start, having trouble to make Jungkook stop kissing him. At the end of it all Jimin had to promise his boyfriend that they could hang out after school and Jungkook would get to kiss him as much as he wants.
Only then did Jungkook let him go.