「ʟᴏᴠᴇ; ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ」

~Seven months later~

    Jimin's first summer as a college student. To say that he has high expectations is an understatement but as he sits in the car with his six best friends, he knows that he won't be disappointed. 

    The JJK on the bracelet decorating his wrist clinkers against the PJM on Jungkook's wrist where their hands are interlocked and resting on Jimin's thigh. Jungkook is driving and Jimin can barely keep his eyes away. The usual.

    The car is filled with loud laughter and singing to the radio as they head to Jungkook's beach house.

    Jimin has never been there, but according to the older males; it's like a paradise, and Jimin wouldn't imagine anything less

    School has been rough the past months, espesially for the juniors, so they thought they deserve some time away to just chill and have fun. 

    The last year has been the craziest year of Jimin's life. 

    He seduced his brother's best friend and was dumb enough to think that he could get over him multiple times. 

    He almost dated a senior with a bad reputation, and Jimin wonders sometimes what would have happened if Taehyung wasn't there to stop him. Probably something along the lines of a disaster. He had to continue dancing with said senior for the whole school year and it put him in multiple troublesome situations. 

    He has been through a lot of drama, inevitable when being in a group consisting of three couples. It's been one hell of a ride.

    "Are we there yet? I really have to pee," Taehyung whines, hovering over Jimin's seat to look at Jungkook.

    "Ten minutes," Jungkook announces, and Taehyung lets out a 'wooh' in happiness.

    Jungkook turns his head slightly and grins at Jimin, who is already smiling at the older.

    "You ready to see the ocean, babe?" Jungkook asks, eyes back at the road.

    Jimin nods, "Definitely."