「ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ」

"Can you two stop eating each other's faces and help me out here?" Hoseok whines as he holds a wall-peice in his hand while trying to position a roof-piece with burning hot melted sugar on with his other hand to fit with the rest of the half finished gingerbread house.

    Jin leans back to peek over at Hoseok's distressed expression and then to the house, "You're doing amazing, Hoseokie," is all he says before pulling Namjoon back in.

    Hoseok let's out a strangled groan, cursing under his breath.

    "That's what happens when you don't let us choose teams by ourselves, bro. It was your idea, so you did this to yourself," Jimin sing-songs from where he and Yoongi are peacefully decorationg their almost finished creation.

    "How could I know that I would be paired with them~!" Hoseok continues whining, and almost breaks the piece when losing focus while speaking.

    Namjoon pulls back from Jin with a chuckle, "Babe, let's help him out. Poor guy is about to break down," he says and Hoseok lets out a sigh in relief.

    "Done," Jimin exclaims, high-fiving Yoongi with a pleased grin on his lips.

    "Well, shit. We're not even finished with the building part," Jin says in disappointment.

    "Well, shit? I've had to do it all by myself because Namjoon is whipped and you wanted to make out right when I actually need some help!" Hoseok exclaims, waving his arms around and almost sends the half-finished house flying across the kitchen.

    "Woah, no fighting, boys! It's a friendly competition!" Mrs. Park's voice calls from the living room where she is watching tv, waiting to judge the finished gingerbread houses later.

    "Sorry, Hobi. I can't help my cravings. Right now I'm craving ice cream. You have any?" Jin says while getting up to look through the freezer, but Hoseok catches him before he can get away again.

    "Nuh uh, you're helping me with this. You'll get ice cream if you put your baking skills to use and make us win," Hoseok says sternly, pushing Jin to the table.

    "Wow, Jungkookie. That's beautiful," Jimin gushes, standing behind Jungkook who is currently decorating a heart shaped gingerbread cookie on the roof of his and Taehyung's house.

    Jungkook just turns his head to smile at Jimin, closing his eyes and Jimin giggles, leaning down to peck Jungkook's waiting lips quickly.

    "He's got real talent. Figured I just let him do the decoration, 'cause if I'd try it would turn into a mess in no time," Taehyung declares from where he is watching funny cat videos on his phone with Yoongi across the table.

    The other three look over to see what they are talking about.

    "Yah! Isn't this cheating?" Jin exclaims, examining the whirls and squiggles of icing covering the house in the most flattering way.

    "Why would it be cheating? You're just jealous 'cause Jungkook hyung is good at this and you're not," Taehyung says, sticking his tongue out at Jin when he receives a glare.

    "Guys... guys...! Help."

    "No, god, who let him near my house?" Hoseok exclaims, quickly getting back to replace Namjoon's hands on the last roof-piece that is currently sliding down and seconds away from taking the rest of the house down with it.

    "You're the one who said you wanted help!" Namjoon defends, pouting as Hoseok rescues the edible house.

    "Yes, Joon, I wanted help," Hoseok huffs, and Namjoon continues sulking.