Friendship? | 3

Jimin POV

The shoot was cancelled because of Namjoon hyungs destructive ass. So, you'd think, wow good news I can stay home now, well not really, less good more fuck me for being a liar type of news.

"Jimin-ah what are you doing?" My mum said, opening my bedroom door.

"Nothing, there's no shoot today so I'm just going to relax at home-"

"THAT MEANS YOU CAN TAKE YESEUL OUT FOR A DATE." She cut me off. And that is why the shoot being cancelled wasn't exactly in favour towards me.

"Please I'm tired and I'm sure she is too," I said, letting myself fall flat onto the bed, I felt someone pinch my clothed nipple as I yelped in pain.

"You can't do that to me anymore! I'm not a kid," I complained, caressing the left side of my chest in pain. "Then stop acting like one. The wedding is literally the day after tomorrow Jimin, be a gentleman and take her out for her last couple dates before marriage." She told me, getting up to leave the room again.

"Yes ma'am," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to fix your attitude before we go back to the states, you've become such an asshole." She turned around at the door and shook her head while sighing.

" She turned around at the door and shook her head while sighing

"Oh come on! How can you say that?" I pouted, feeling wronged.

"Because I birthed you," she stuck out her tongue like a child and left. It's like she's a baby, a 48 year old baby. I got up and changed into a suit because, well, I don't exactly have my comfortable clothes in the villa.

I accidentally bought the suitcase of the clothes that the stylists give us, instead of my simple clothes. So am I currently fucked? Yes.

As an idol I need to say in the low everywhere I go, and wearing a suit will make me stand out 10x more than I already do. Being part of the biggest boy group in the world wasn't easy. Cameras followed everywhere, and privacy was a luxury we couldn't have anymore.

*cough cough dispatch's a bitch*

I grabbed my car keys and left to pick up Yeseul. I realised that even if we were caught on camera by some paparazzi, she's still known as my assistant, so it wouldn't be anything scandal worthy.

Yeseul became famous between ARMY's when we were first seen together, apparently they thought she was my girlfriend, hah, as if I would date her. People call her Bighit's doll because of her 'unreal' features and body shape, she's almost my height which is fucking embarrassing for me, but other than that I genuinely don't see a reason for the hype around her.

I reached her house and started honking to get her attention, feeling too lazy to ring the bell.

Her house: