Priorities | 11

Jimin POV

I was so glad when Seulgi noona called, I knew she'd understand. She's adorable but mature enough to understand my intentions. She's realised I only tried to avoid marrying a complete stranger. An understanding woman is crucial in a healthy relationship.

"Jimin-ah, if it's possible... could I see you right now?" She asked over the phone. "Now?" I asked confused, looking at a Yeseul who was already pouring me a drink.

"Yeah, I miss you, and, I shouldn't have stormed out that day and I'm still going to feel sorry until I meet you. So I'll pull up do your dorms ok-"

"No no, it's ok. I'll drive to your apartment," I said, ending the call. I got up and wore my shoes, not making eye contact with Yeseul.

"Where are you going? You're the one who offered me a drink," she said.

"I did that because I didn't have anyone else to pass time with

"I did that because I didn't have anyone else to pass time with. But now I've found someone so, uh, I'll get going," I left her dumbfounded alone in that room.

I drove to Seulgi's apartment, holding an umbrella to hide my face more than my mask already did. She opened the door and practically jumped on me, greeting me with a teddy bear hug. I chuckled and tightly hugged her back, carrying her inside while shutting the door with my foot.

"Baby I'm so sorry for that day, I completely forgot about the situation with your parents," she told me.

"I'm sorry too. I should've been the one to inform you about the marriage with Yeseul. After a month I'll be free of my parents and Yeseul since her contract ends. I swear it feels like I've hit the lotto." I smiled. She pulled out some soju bottles and put them on the table.

"It's been ages since we got drunk," she cheekily smiled, handing me a bottle. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew, I woke up at the same table 9 hours later.

Seulgi laid completely wasted next to me making me smile looking down at her.

The smile disappeared after I started feeling my intense headache

"Ah... OH SHIT." I looked at the time and it was already 8:30am, I quickly got up and ran to my car, speeding to get to the villa even though I still felt dizzy from all the drinks.