Downhill | 27

Jimin POV

I woke up extra early to make some soup, I didn't feel the best and she was literally half dead the other day. She needed extra care so I searched up a good recipe for a healthy soup.

After I set off to the hospital to spend time with her parents. Her mum just gets weaker and weaker...

"Good morning~ I bought some coffee for the Mr, and some light tea for you." I handed her a cup as we all sat down.

"Son, I have only a couple days before I have to go back to Europe, the company needs me. And you're an adult, a mature adult. You can tell that my wife doesn't have a long time left. If anything happens to her after I'm gone... I hope you know that you're the only family Yeseul will have." Her dad told me.

"Yes of course, I'll stay by her side don't worry about that

"Yes of course, I'll stay by her side don't worry about that." I reassured him. We changed the topic into a lighter one.

"When Yeseul first interviewed to be an assistant for an idol I laughed. She hates listening to orders, and being an assistant is exactly that. But I guess weirdly she found joy in helping your busy life." Her mum said.

"She helped me a lot, she made the small things easier for me." I smiled to myself.

"You know she called me every night to complain about her boss being a really big asshole. How was I supposed to know she was describing her lover?" Her dad chuckled, making me awkwardly chuckle along.

"Yeseul's attitude is cute isn't it? She takes after her mother, and that attitude problem is what made me fall for her mum. They've got the personalities."

"You're right, she's quite the woman." I agreed as we noticed the new presence. We all talked for a bit before I had to go to the company building. I keep forgetting I sorta kinda exposed our marriage to the public the other day.

As soon as I entered the agency it felt like there were a billion eyes just staring into my soul. Well I fucked up didn't I...

"Good morning-"

"Not only did you do that, THEY CAUGHT YOUR ASS ON CAMERA." He screamed. Bang PD's quite a fatherly figure to all of us but when he's mad, oh god, it's terrifying.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done something so foolish. I don't know what got into me." I apologised. I've been an idol for 7 years, I know how the industry works so why would I say such a thing in front of public...?

Oh the things that woman makes me wanna do for her...

"There's no going back from this, you have to just confirm everything with an official statement and hope they accept this relationship." He told me. I left his office and started writing to my dear fans.