Bonding | 18

Jimin POV

"I have you."

Yeseul smiled at me, I swallowed my own spit surprised at her sudden sweet words. She seemed to realise what she had just said, starting to cough to cover up her words.

"I have you guys. Yes that is what I meant to say mhm." She quickly opened the car door sitting in the back.

Me and Taehyung smiled at her before sitting in the car

Me and Taehyung smiled at her before sitting in the car. I started driving towards the beach again. Today was the first day of Red Velvet's concert, meaning all the girls would be completely busy practicing before it starts in the evening.

Once we arrived Yeseul went to the changing tents to change out of her clothes and into her, bikini. I wouldn't be uncomfortable but would she be ok wearing that in front of 2 guys- I mean, me. She's extremely comfortable with Taehyung. She came out wearing an over sized t-shirt with a black bikini underneath. Wow-

"I'm gonna get something to drink, you guys go first." She told us, so we took off towards the water.

Yeseul POV

I got myself a milkshake before resting on a rock

I got myself a milkshake before resting on a rock. I put on the waterproof bandage on the wound and unstrapped the cast.

"Yah Lee Yeseul when are you gonna come?!" Taehyung screamed, I quickly took off the over sized shirt and ran into the water. It was really refreshing since it was cold and the weather was extremely hot.

"Let's play a game!" Taehyung screamed even though we were right next to him.

"What game?" Jimin asked. I think we both mentally decided to forget what almost happened yesterday and get rid of all the awkwardness.

"Marco polo." Taehyung suggested, making us nod in agreement, it would be fun to play such a game in water. We ended up deciding that I would be the one searching for them. I closed my eyes for a bit waiting for the boys to find a place to stand.

"Marco!"

"Polo." They said it faintly like dickheads, I searched around with my hands in the direction the voice was strongest. Unable to find anyone I spoke out again.