Wedding | 9

"I couldn't miss my little girls wedding now could I?" He raised his eyebrow, extending his arm to help me down the stairs of my porch.

"D-dad... how? What about w-work? You... did mum ask you to come-"

"I got a call from the doctors, and, they said your mum doesn't have more than a few weeks left. I took this whole month off to spend with you guys. When I phoned up your mum she told me it was great since you were getting married. Yah, how can you not tell your own father about your wedding. That's just not fair."

My 47 year old dad pouted, as much as I wanted to smile at his cuteness, I couldn't stop worrying

My 47 year old dad pouted, as much as I wanted to smile at his cuteness, I couldn't stop worrying. He knows I hate Jimin, he knows how badly Jimin treated me throughout the years. How the fuck am I supposed to tell him I'm marrying that same person today?

He opened the door for me as we both sat in, my dress barely making it in.

As close as I am with my mum, I've never talked to her about my life problems. She already has a lot on her plate, let alone her having to worry about the dickhead I HAVE to work for until my contract ends.

So I called my dad up every time I knew he was free and we talked all night about how much we hated him. Yes we, I managed to make my dad despise Jimin with the stories of how he treated me.

"I hear you're getting married to that guy you work for," he spoke up, making me freeze.

"U-uh... hah... I-"

"You should've just told me you liked him. Why make up stories to talk about him? I wouldn't have eaten him if you told me you guys were dating, and even engaged for so long." He smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Huh? OH YES YES!" I happily nodded at his dumb conclusion.

"I didn't know my dad knew me that well! It was just an excuse to talk about him with you," I lied, awkwardly scratching the back of my head

"I just, can't believe it. All of a sudden you're getting married and... it was just yesterday that me and your mum were buying baby clothes for you." He sighed, grabbing my hand.