Beach? Bitch? | 16

Jimin POV

I would.

I would change my actions if it was Seulgi noona.

Not because I love her, which I do, but, with her there would be this great pressure of: you need to act like a man, you need to risk your life and save me even if means you nearly get killed.

With Yeseul, I didn't feel it. I felt at ease even while panicking about the situation. I didn't feel rushed to do anything, yes I did risk her life by running away like that; god knows what that man could've done to her, but I knew what to do, and I knew that it didn't include either of us getting hurt.

Yeseul getting wounded wasn't part of the small idea in my brain but it did happen and it is partly my fault.

"Why do you keep making it sound like I hate you?" I asked, genuinely concerned at her tone and her pitiful way of talking suddenly.

"Because that's how you make me feel

"Because that's how you make me feel."

She walked past me leaving me speechless, I slowly followed behind her and into our house. As soon as we walked in Taehyung ran up to Yeseul, hugging her tight.

"I couldn't find you anywhere." He patted her hair before noticing the bandage on her chest.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" He asked, worry showing through his eyes. Her eyes lit up at this gesture, smiling at his genuine concern.

"I'm ok Tae, just a cut." She told him. Just a cut? She literally got stitches what does she mean? Taehyung so openly shows how much he adores Yeseul, it looks like he warms her heart while I... only seem to hurt it.

We ordered pizza for dinner, Taehyung lightened up the mood with his crackhead personality yet I stayed silent. I felt so weird and it was just a feeling I couldn't describe.

"Ok so, who's sleeping where?" Yeseul asked.

"Me and Jimin can share a room and you can take this one." Taehyung said, I hesitantly agreed, nodding my head.

Yeseul shook her head. "Jimin can't share a bed, he won't be able to sleep." She said. Why do I keep forgetting she's been my assistant for 5 years?

"So what? Am I gonna have to sleep on the couch?" Taehyung made puppy eyes, she smiled shaking her head again.

"I'll sleep on the couch-"

"NO." I quickly denied her offer.

"You're injured. So.... I'll sleep on it."