Fine then | 20

"Let her? Why? Just so you can run after her and fix the heart you broke? Jimin stop. Stop being so fucking ignorant. It seems like you're forgetting, so let me remind you. You're in a relationship, with a beautiful, kind girl. Not everyone can trust their significant other so much to let them even go as far as marrying a different person." I explained to him.

"Please, stop creating such weird situations, you're making everyone feel uncomfortable. If Seulgi walked in and saw this, she'd feel so so stupid. She'd think we've been doing things behind her back while all she's done is be accepting of the situation." I finished.

I pushed him away and went to grab what I actually came for which were the chicken shop flyers.

"Fine, then let's get back to normal." Jimin stated, making me turn around.

"Now what's that supposed to mean-"

"Don't talk to me unless necessary. If you do make sure to talk respectfully and strictly formal. Don't breathe too loudly- you get the point. Just don't exist in my life." He told me, walking out the room.

"Right cause fuck my condition huh." I cursed. Ah that feelings back, that hatred for him, what was I even thinking feeling so weirdly... I don't mind going back to normal, who cares. I am getting paid to be his assistant so whatever.

We ordered food and ate in silence.

4 days later

It was our last day here, we were going to return to Korea early in the morning. Me and Jimin kept our distance, he spent every day with Seulgi so we wouldn't run into each other much either. Me and Taehyung would go touring the city, who knows the next time we'll come here, together.

The door bell rang, knowing it was Seulgi I opened it for her. It was normal for her to come over, only this time she was in tears.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I asked, quickly running to get tissues for her. Jimin heard her sobs and ran out the room to see what happened.

"YESEUL WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He screamed.

"What- bitch, I did nothing." I felt offended at his accusation.

"Baby, I-I lost my plane ticket." She cried.