Habits | 6

Yeseul POV

Flirting has always been in his blood, through the years I've seen him tease girls just for fun. Lucky for me, all I received was his coldness, until now. Was this supposed to be like a punishment for me talking informally? Because god it's making my toes curl out of pure cringe.

"Such a sexy girl worked for you for 5 years and you didn't try anything. You probably could destroy me but you won't. You don't have the dick to," I whispered.

"Are you trying to say you wanted me to make a move on you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm just saying that you didn't do anything through the years you wouldn't possibly try now," I laughed.

"You're right. I wouldn't. Flirting is fun and all but truth is, I wouldn't drop my standards and make a move on, you. Especially while I'm dating someone you could never compare to," he attempted to hurt my feelings but it failed miserably.

"Baby boy you don't have to, I have so many people running after me for my number already, you being added onto that list would just be a nuisance," I replied. This insulting shit is no longer a one way train and I'm loving it.

 This insulting shit is no longer a one way train and I'm loving it

"Baby boy huh?" He tilted his head, clearly enjoying this. I pushed his hand away and moved back.

"What you're not about to do is create sexual tension," I glared.

"Aw why, am I making you nervous?" He joked.

"As if. Anyways, now that you're looking a tiny bit more like a man, we need to head to the agency because of the chaos you caused." I said, pulling him out the house as we sat in my car. My phone started ringing while I was driving, I picked it up and put it to my ear.

I could hear the screams of the staff going crazy at the building over the phone. Surprised at the loud sounds I put it slightly further from my ear. Suddenly it was snatched out of my hand as Jimin cut the call.

"It's dangerous to use your phone while driving," he told me.

"Act like idiot when someone as important as me isn't in the car." He completed, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

"You didn't actually think I gave a shit about your safety right?" He asked, obviously noticing the foolish smile I had on a second ago.

"Fuck friendship with a guy like you. I'm tired of wasting my breath, I don't mind going back to the time we only talked when it was necessary." I said, gritting my teeth.

"You mean like literally the other day?"