Changes | 17

"Excuse me?"

He quickly pulled out a medical box, to clear himself of any misunderstandings I was thinking of.

"They gave me this at the hospital yesterday just in case. I searched up some videos on how to change bandages so I think I'll do ok?" He said.

"So, uh, take off your shirt, I can't treat a wound on your chest unless you take it off, you'll still have your vest on so it's ok. And you don't have to feel uncomfortable with me, we've known each other for years." He reassured me.

"I can't take it off..." I whispered.

"You don't have to be shy." He said, lightly grabbing the hem of my shirt, asking my with his eyes if he should take it off or if I should do it myself.

"Jimin, I can't take it off." I repeated, moving his hand off.

"Take it off Yeseul, I can't treat the wound with your shirt on now can I?" He tilted his head.

"I can't."

"Take it off."

"I can't take it off."

"Yeseul stop annoying me, I'm gonna take it off now ok." He warned.

"I'M NOT WEARING ANYTHING UNDER."

"N-not even a b-bra?" He looked flustered

"Yes Jimin, not even a fucking bra, I was going to go to sleep soon, how was I supposed to know you were gonna be this nice?" I replied. I got up and went into my room, wearing a sports bra, leaving my shirt buttons open.

I sat down in front of him awkwardly.

He gently took off the bandage, taking out this cream to apply it on it. Now I remember the doctors telling me to apply it every time I changed the bandage. Crazy that Jimin would even care enough to think about it.

"We'll go to the beach again tomorrow. Alone." He told me, still trying to cleanly apply the cream. I sighed nodding, I found today boring because I couldn't go into the water. But it would be rude if I said I didn't wanna go and ruin the fun for the boys.

"I bought you waterproof bandages, you'll go into the water with us. I'm sorry today was so, bland for you." He told me. Is he trying to do that one day nice thing because he feels bad or something? Whatever it is.