Stupid Picture | 22

She snapped a quick picture with her phone before thanking me. I took a short nap for the remaining hours left of the flight.

•••••

"Wake up if you want to, I'm leaving." I heard that familiar feminine voice say. I opened my eyes to see the whole plane was empty and the only other figure was walking away while struggling to carry 2 suitcases.

I bolted out my seat still half asleep and ran after her, ruffling my hair.

"At least wait for me!" I told her.

"I did. For the past, 30 minutes I tried everything possible to wake you up and your ass still sat dead asleep. After I gave up you decided to wake up from your princess slumber." She sighed, that pale face of hers returning as we left the airport.

We asked my manager to drive us, we had called him earlier to pick us up and now we were sitting ourselves in the car. Since this whole week me and Taehyung were gone, we couldn't finish filming the group teaser shots. Our comeback was right around the corner so we needed to quickly finish that.

Of course I had booked this month off but this 'honeymoon' had come out of no where and I was supposed to finish everything during that time. But it's fine, photoshoots usually only take a couple hours. We finally arrived to the location of the photoshoot as we walked into our chill room where the other members were sitting.

"HEY YESEUL NOONA!"

Jungkook ran up to her giving her a tight hug, may or may not making me roll my eyes

"Too tight Kook, you're killing me." She coughed while smiling a little.

"Nice to see you again too kid." I sighed, he chuckled and hugged me too.

"Someone else booked the photographer and we came a little bit too early. We'll have to wait a while." Jin hyung groaned.