No Thank You | 7

Jimin POV

The door wasn't soundproof, as soon as I stepped outside I heard him practically blowing off Yeseul's eardrums. I would've gone in but I figured it'd be smarter for me to record it to show Bang PD.

A lot of the female staff raised complaints but they could never be backed up with solid evidence. Mainly because it would just get deleted.

Mingyu was walking by so I quickly asked him to step in, if her violent ass hit him, things would get complicated. When I noticed Sihyun leaving the room I quickly stopped recording and put my hands in my pocket. I could see him run towards the CCTV room making me chuckle.

I calmly went to the CEO's office to show him what I had seen. As talented and kind our PD-nim is, it's sad to think his younger brother was such a disgusting man.

"So, first you cause problems, now even my own brother. Is my life a fucking joke?" He complained, looking at me completed stressed.

 Is my life a fucking joke?" He complained, looking at me completed stressed

"Can we not just, use this to our advantage?"

Yeseul POV

Mingyu invited me to hang with him and JK but I just wanted to go home at this point. I couldn't find Jimin and I wanted to thank him. I sighed and decided to just leave it, I had his number and it wouldn't be hard just to message him it. I finally made it home as my phone notification went off again, it feels like nothing good comes out of that thing anymore.

'Bighit Entertainment releases Jimin's statement on the issue. Fans are relieved?'

"Huh? We released a statement already?" I thought to myself, pressing on it.

'A video has started to go viral, a woman, presumed to be Jimin's assistant for the past 5 years, getting verbally harassed by a man with an identity which is being kept unknown to the public. In the video they have blurred his face and changed his voice to keep it confidential.

"I like seeing your pretty ass walk through the door every day, it just makes me wanna

"I like seeing your pretty ass walk through the door every day, it just makes me wanna..."

"I'll strip you down right now and pay someone to erase the footage. You'll lose your dignity and I'll go on with life without anyone finding out. Sounds fun doesn't it."