Moving On | 28

He wrapped his big arms around my delicate body, patting my back.

"Listen Park Yeseul, as your husband that's the least I can do. Now since you're done eating, let's join the others at the funeral ok?" He pulled away, gently grabbing my hand to lead me to towards the car outside. I like the way his name sounds with mine.

We sat inside as he drove to the location.

I sighed knowing how I was probably going to cry my eyes out to the point where they'll be swollen, more swollen than they already are.

"We're here." Jimin spoke, parking the car. The burial was already done because of how late we were. Our parents were sitting down on the grass, as the BTS members stood behind them, all dressed accordingly.

I went to the grave stone and bowed fully, resting my forehead on the fresh soil. I stayed like that for a while, all I could smell was that soil, and all I could think of was that she was buried under it.

I got up as Namjoon passed me a handkerchief to clean my forehead. We all did a group hug silently. It was peaceful.

Instead of wanting to cry I felt at peace. She was no longer in pain, she's in a better place called heaven. She can rest now, she won't have to take about 16 different pills a day.

I asked if me and my dad could have alone time, so they all went to the parking lot away from us.

"It's like I can still hear her voice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's like I can still hear her voice... telling me to shut up." He sighed, making me scoff while shaking my head, smiling at his memories.

"To be fair you're not the quietest of people." I replied, sticking out my tongue. My laugh turned into a cry, letting out small sniffs. My dad shuffled closer, putting his arm around me.

"We're gonna be ok." He whispered. I rested my head on his shoulder, crying my eyes out.

"They need me back in Europe soon, the business isn't going so smoothly without me. I'm going to have to go back the day after tomorrow." He told me.

"What great timing..." I sighed.

"Hey, you still have Jimin and his members, and his parents are the sweetest. All of them can bring you comfort, I know they can." He said.

"I guess you're right."

2 days later

"I'm gonna miss you." My dad said, pecking me on the forehead before waving goodbye to everyone. He was running late for his flight so the goodbyes had to be short.

Sighs wouldn't stop leaving my mouth.

"C'mon baby, let's get you home." Jimin put his arm around me, flashing me his eye smile. We sat in the car, the rest of the boys taking the van and his parent's taking their own car.

"I wanna go to the hospital."

"Why, are you feeling unwell?" Jimin asked, starting the car.

"We didn't go to collect her things. Her blankets still there, once we get that we can go straight back home." I said, he nodded and drove off. As we got there he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.