Sorry | 8

Jimin POV

Yeseul was holding her breath, clenching her shoe tightly in fear that there was a thief or something in her house. Well I guess I did come uninvited... but the door was open so technically I didn't break in.

"Ah you fucking scared the shit out of me." She sighed of relief, making me chuckle. After acknowledging my existence she just, continued with her own shit. Like ?????? I did some drama main lead type shit yesterday, not even a thank you makes me never wanna be nice to her again.

She walked past me, sighing while throwing her keys on the table in front of me.

"Leave." She said, heading towards her room, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I walked towards her.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you're avoiding me right now," I said, grabbing her shoulders to make her lean onto the wall

"I've been trying to call you all day, just to hear a thank you. Don't I at least deserve that?" I tilted my head, she scoffed pushing me away.

"You don't even see what you did wrong do you?" She said, with a new look in her eyes. She was, hurt.

"I was happy. A part of me, lit up, thinking that you were helping with genuine heart. How was I supposed to know you only knew how to help yourself? How could I have known I was going to come home to that article?" She questioned herself.

"But it was for the better. I got out of a scandal AND got him fired without our CEO's reputation's being tarnished." I replied, not understanding which part was wrong.

"FOR THE BETTER?"

She snapped in disbelief, surprising me with her sudden tone change

"You took a video of me being HARASSED, and sold it to a news outlet. Lied about the whole situation making yourself look like this caring brother figure, while you only helped me because you saw a benefit for yourself in it. All you deserve is to know you're a selfish person." She spat, making me swallow the guilt building up in my mouth.

"It's like every time I think you'll change you prove to me how wrong I am," she sighed, massaging her temples.

"Please."