Dumbass | 13

Seulgi POV

"She's coming with us." He said happily, I nudged him to continue and say what I asked him to before.

"Yah Yeseul." He caught her attention, looking at her through the mirror. She glanced up uninterested, raising her eyebrows wanting Jimin to continue.

"Who's your ideal type in BTS?" He questioned her unwillingly.

"What bullshit are you talking now?" She replied, surprising me with her rudeness, Jimin glanced over to me, asking me to explain.

"I thought it'd be unfair for us lovers to go on a trip with you. I wanted someone to accompany you, preferably a man so you don't feel, left out." I explained, giving her a smile.

You'd think I'd hate her after the day she told me about the whole wedding before Jimin did, or even before that since it's her job to be with him 24/7. I probably would, if it wasn't for her extremely obvious disinterest in Jimin.

"They're all like family I'm not picking someone." She crossed her arms.

"See noona, there's no point in being nice. She can just suffer alone being the third wheel-"

"TAEHYUNG."

••••••

"Say what now."

All of my members were confused as hell as I was telling them Jimin's situation

All of my members were confused as hell as I was telling them Jimin's situation. We were already sat in the plane, we settled before the others came because it would be idiots if we arrived together. Can you imagine how the world would flip if us top idols were caught going on a trip together?

"So, Jimin's wife, and his girlfriend, are going on a honeymoon. Now, that's fucked up." They all complained, making me laugh.

From the corner of my eye I could see 3 familiar faces walk into first class, we had actually booked it all just incase some crazy fans would spread the news of us together.

"Hey baby." I got up to peck Jimin's cheek, throwing my hands over his shoulders. Yeseul bowed to me and my members, I looked her up and down. She's actually perfect, I salute Jimin for not falling for her through the years, even as his girlfriend I can't deny her beauty.

Taehyung and Yeseul sat further away at the back, engaged in their own conversations while Jimin talked with us. After the long 10 hour journey our flight landed, we had to go off separately too, since cameras awaited us at the airport.

Yeseul POV

OOTD(outfit of the day):