Happy Endings | 29

"Erm, I don't know, you gotta give me time to think about it-"

"Oh just get your pretty ass here." He got up pulling me into a kiss, sliding that ring back onto my finger.

"We're still here by the way." Yoongi held up a peace sign awkwardly.

"Now hurry we gotta marry too, look there's a little hut over there. I'll wait there, you walk down the aisle and meet me there." Jimin said, I facepalmed at this childishness and went with it. I saw him fix his hair and tuck his casual shirt into his ripped jeans.

"Hey hey, I'll go be the priest." Jungkook said, running towards Jimin.

"C'mon Yeseul, you've got the rest of us to walk you down the 'aisle,' quite memorable I say." Namjoon showed his dimples. All of them had their hands open for me. We all slowly walked down the leaf filled path, Hoseok trying his best to kick them away, but the wind blew them back into their space.

Jin was the one I held onto tightest, he was like my older brother, even though I don't actually have one. We made it to the hut, you could see our little Jungkook memorising what he was going to say.

"Say your uhm, vows." The bunny scratched the back of his head making all of us collectively laugh.

"Ugh Kook, just skip to the part where I get to kiss her." Jimin whispered, extremely loudly.

"OH RIGHT, you may now kiss the bride." Jungkook smirked childishly. Jimin pulled me in for a quick peck, smiling.

"God not this again, do y'all like not know how to kiss? Or are you just shy?" Jin facepalmed. I remembered the day of the wedding, the day both of us were so disgusted to even look at each others lips, let alone kiss them.

"A second ago you guys were feeling awkward about us being lovey dovey, and now what, you want us to eat each others lips off? I mean I don't mind..." Jimin leaned in flirtatiously making me push him away.

We laughed and started to walk back to the van.

"Tonight was memorable." I said, everyone agreeing, Jimin who was walking beside me, leaned down to my ear.

"I'll make it more memorable once we get home." He whispered, it took me a hot second to realise what he meant. I was flustered but I had to hide it.

"Of course, the night is long baby boy." I whispered back, he just nodded while smirking. We drove home and went in, the boys decided to sleep over. We played games for a bit, but not for long.

"We have an interview tomorrow, we have to sleep on time." Hoseok yawned. We all headed upstairs, the boys going into any room they found empty. Before me and Jimin went inside our room Namjoon looked at both of us.

"You guys better go to bed, if I catch you awake-"

"Yes yes hyung we know you'll make us clean the dance practice room." Jimin chuckled. That was honestly the worst punishment, the rooms always stink, not to forget the mirrors that are fogged up by the time these lot are done practicing.

We closed the door and got inside, it seemed as if Jimin had forgotten about the whole, tHe nIghT iS lOnG bAbYbOy. Suddenly my stomach growled, making both of us look at each other and laugh.

Jimin grabbed my wrist as we slowly turned our bedroom door nob. Unluckily we were at the end of the hallway, meaning we had to run past all the bedrooms to get down the stairs.

We tiptoed, starting to run down the corridor, holding in our laughter. We would be dead meat if were caught. We finally made it to the kitchen, completely out of breath.