Nevermind | 4

I got up ever so calmly, trying to hide my anger at his unnecessary rudeness. I took a deep breath and smiled at Seulgi.

"He's right, do you really think he would want to spend time with someone like me? Someone his age, model material, funny AND single. C'mon, that's practically suicide for a guy in a relationship," I kept the sweet smile on my face.

"I can't take responsibility if this asshole falls for me now can I?"

"Y-you, what, uh," Seulgi was pretty flustered since I said everything really fast but clearly.

"I'll take my leave now."

I slightly bowed my head since she was a year older and it wasn't her I was trying to disrespect anyways, it was Park Jimin, the man she somehow tolerates enough to date

"Oh and Jimin," I turned around from the exit of the agency, which wasn't far from where they were standing.

"When is our wedding again?"

Now this obviously wasn't to make Seulgi jealous, I just wanted to put Mr Asshole in a tough position because it was pretty obvious he hadn't told her about this favour. And me spilling it before him just makes things harder for him, perfect.

"U-uh, I told y-you that a while ago-"

"Ah, I remember, never mind!" I mischievously smiled, cutting him off. Seulgi was really adorable, but my god she could be fucking intimidating at times, like now. I sipped my drink satisfied.

"GOOD LUCK DICKHEAD!" I screamed, finally leaving the building to catch a cab to the hospital

I peeked in to see my mum grooming herself, brushing the little hair she had left, putting on lipstick. She even had my pins in her hair; I left them here the other day. This sight was, beautiful.

She wouldn't even get up to wash her face in the mornings, I would have to bring a wet towel with a bowl to do it for her.

"I'm gonna die anyways, what's the point?"

She would say. But only a day after finding out about this wedding she's a changed person. It's been years since her condition started and I've only seen it get worse over the years. I think that's what makes me so, mentally prepared for the future.