Staring- j.hossler💋

You spent most of the day admiring from a distance. Half the time you didn’t even realise it was happening, but of course Nessa was there to call you out on it. Her remarks were followed by your face turning red from embarrassment but it happened enough for you to get used to it.
He was more subtle when it came to staring at you. He always waited until it was the two of you merely because of how oblivious you were to it. When surrounded by people, he kept his stares to a minimum and when he was staring, it was only for a short amount of time.
Until one day he is caught by none other than his best friend. You, the rest sway and Nessa decided to spend the majority of your day by the pool. While he’s getting high, you’re lying next to Nessa on your stomach, soaking up the sun.He kept his sunglasses on to mask that he was skimming over your body. It wasn’t until you decided to strip your shorts off and jump into the pool that Bryce spoke up.
“Dude, stop eye fucking her and just make a move already. Everyone can feel the sexual tension, it’s so thick you could cut it with a knife”.
Jaden didn’t say anything but his mind was screaming about all the things he would love to do to you.
How you both ended up in the same bed was beyond both of you, but neither of you cared as he was pressing kisses down your torso. He stopped in between your breasts, staring up at you with his piercing blue eyes as he removed your bra. He ran his thumb over your hardened nipple, placing a kiss on it before lightly pulling it between his teeth. A hum surpassed your lips, content with the feeling of his mouth exploring your body.He continued down, his hands gripping your thighs as he pulled your legs apart, situating himself between them. You leaned up on your elbows, staring down at him. His eyes pouring into yours were enough to make your heart race.
He pulled your panties to the side. His fingers pulled apart your folds as his tongue danced across your core in figure 8 motions. He gripped your thighs tighter, preventing your from wrapping your legs around him. He wanted to tease you. His tongue was moving painfully slow.
“for fuck sakes, J. Do something-“
Your demands were interrupted by your own moans as he sucked on your clit, inserting a digit into your vagina at a slow pace. His finger thrusted in and out of your core, his dick hardening as your hands ran through his hair, tugging at the roots.He inserted another digit, thrusting his fingers into you roughly, your juices glazing his fingers. With his fingers thrusting in and out of you and his tongue working your clit, your orgasm was close but just as you began to reach your peak, he pulled away.
“What the fuck?” You complained. Watching intently as he held his soaked fingers up to his plump, pink lips, taking them into his mouth.You sit up, tugging off his belt, preparing to suck him off, he pushes you back down. Ridding himself of his clothing. He grips onto your underwear, stripping it off with no effort. His body now on top of yours, he places a kiss to your neck, then your jaw, then your cheek, then your lips.He lingered above you, admiring you. His hands caressed your body, his fingers danced across your skin, igniting a fire within you.
“Do you want this?” he needed to be sure that you wanted this before he allowed it to go any further.
“More than anything” you reassure him. He runs a hand through his locks before leaning down, engulfing you with a passionate kiss. He reached between your bodies, aligning himself with your entrance.
You gasped at the feeling as he pushed into you slowly. His hips grind against yours. The pressure alone was enough to make a groan erupt from his lips. Your hips moved with his as he started to pick up the pace.Your breaths are heavy. As one hand grips your waist, the other one has your arms pinned above your head. You lift your hips, meeting his thrusts. His throws his head back, lips parted, moaning at the feeling of your pussy around him. The pleasure makes your back arch up. You’re a moaning mess.
“Shit” he moans as your nails dig into the flesh on his back. You wrap your legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into you. He places his arm next to your head to keep himself up, the other is gripping your hip. His fingers lightly glide up your body, his hand engulfed yours gently, yet his grip was strong. His fingers intertwined with yours.You squeeze his hand as he hits your g-spot, your vagina clenches against his cock causing a loud moan to slip past his swollen lips.
“Do that again” he begs. You oblige, clenching against his cock a second time. His hand gripping your waist again, tightly.
“Jaden” you moan. His eyes meet yours, lips parted, breathing becoming shallow. His eyes are darker than usual.
“Fuck, you feel so good” he moans, thrusting into you harder.
“I’m so close” you cry out. He grips the headboard with one hand, the other still touching you as he begins thrusting into you harder and faster. The headboard hitting the wall with each movement. You’re both absolute moaning messes as you feel yourself coming closer to your high.Curses slip past both of your lips, your gaze never leaves his until he hits your g-spot once more. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, your back arches, your legs begin to shake as you scream out his name.
He starts pounding into you, getting closer to his climax. Your pussy clenches around him once again sending him over the edge. His eyes clenched shut tightly, his whole body tenses, veins becoming more prominent, his head thrown back.
“Fuck” he breathes, pulling out of you. He runs a hand through his hair, breathing heavily as he looks down at you with a smile. Butterflies erupt in his stomach as he notices the state you’re in.Your cheeks are flushed, lips swollen, completely and utterly breathless.
“That was so hot” he chuckles, laying down next to you.