needy- s.hurley💋

“Your so needy for me lately hm?” He asked amusingly, cocking his head to one side as you straddled him, his fingers gently tracing down the side of your neck, the cold silver gliding across the exposed skin.
He loved to tease you, knowing that even the slightest touch could leave you wanting more and he wasn’t surprised, his eyes immediately alighting with mischief as you begged to ride his thigh, the neediness in your voice nearly enough to send him over the edge as you suggested the idea to him.
“But what about the suit Sam?” You question breathlessly, your heart erratically beating against your chest as you try and fight off the familiar burn building in your stomach.
“I don’t care about the fucking suit mamas,I  wanna see you fall apart with nothing but my thigh.” He groans lowly against your neck, trailing wet and rough kisses while periodically nipping against the delicate and soft skin.Your stomach knots in pleasure as you place your arms around his broad shoulders, your fingers interlacing with his hair as you pull him away from your neck before bringing your lips to his.
The kiss dripped with lust and desire, the familiar taste of peppermint lingering on your tongue as his lips roughly move against yours. You feel his hands travel down your sides, grasping tightly around your waist as he pulls away from your lips, both of your breaths ragged and mingling before your hands detach from his hair, the brown curls falling on the side of his face as he trails soft kisses against your jaw.
"Ride my thigh baby, be a good girl for me.” He coaxes encouragingly against your ear, a small grin playing at his lips as you comply, your hips beginning to grind against the rough material as his hands stay wrapped around your sides, guiding your body while the rings wrapped around his fingers dig into your skin, only adding to the pleasure.You involuntarily bite your lip at the sudden sensation, holding in a threatening moan as you feel your legs getting weaker but your pace only beginning to speed up.
“Don’t bite your lip bub, I want to hear your moans.” He murmurs, a low groan escaping from deep within his throat as you feel the material of his pants tighten.
“You feel so good against me mamas.” He encourages, a soft moan escaping your lips, his hands lowering and lifting the delicate fabric of your dress, cupping your ass, a mix of gentle moans and profanities falling from your lips as you continued to rock back and forth against him.You felt your high approaching fast, but you welcomed it eagerly, your head involuntarily leaving back as Sam proudly watched your features cover in ecstasy, earning a low moan from him as his name leave your lips. Your hands snake around his back, your nails digging into his skin, bound to leave marks the next day.
“Do you wish it was my cock baby? Hmm? Want to be a good girl and come for me?” He taunts, saying anything and everything to get you closer to the edge.
“You gonna make a mess on Daddy’s thigh baby?”
“Want you to come all over my thigh love”
His praises melodious to your ears as the tightness in your stomach suddenly snaps, jolting forward, waves of pleasure course through your body as you finally reach your high.Your head comfortingly burying itself in Sam’s neck as he whispers sweet nothings in your ear, praising you. His hand trailing up and down your back as the other stays wrapped around you, keeping you in place.
“Do you think you can give me one more baby? Want you to be a good girl and come all over my cock.”