ice skating- b.hall

That photo of bryce makes me feel some type of way🤤^^^^

Mads and Jaden had plans to go Ice Skating. Mads had invited you to come along and Jaden invited Bryce who had never ice skated before. Mads and Jaden were already on the ice when you had got your skates on. You looked at Bryce who was just sitting there looking fearfully at the ice. “Come on Bryce let’s go” you said standing up.
“I don’t want to, what if I fall and break something? What if the ice breaks and I get hypothermia? What if I-?” he questioned before you interrupted him.
“We are indoors, the ice can’t break. And I promise I won’t let you fall.” you said coaxing him onto his feet. When you got onto the rink you linked arms with him to keep him steady until he got used to it.
“Look at those two. Why can’t they see that they’re meant for each other?” Mads asked Jaden. “Y/n and Bryce? They are pretty good together.” he replied “Did you know that Y/n was the only person Bryce would talk to for months after addison broke his heart?” Jaden asked.
“No. She never told me that. Which is surprising because she talks about Bryce non-stop. ‘Did you see Bryce's new shirt?‘ ‘I wonder what Bryce is doing right now’ and so on” Mads replied.
“Really?” Jaden asked amazed. “Bryce does the same thing. ‘I wonder if Y/n has seen the new batman movie yet?’ ‘Dude, have you seen Y/n’s latest instagram post’” he mocked Bryce.
“That is too funny” Mads laughed.
“Bryce, do you want to try to skate on your own?” you asked.
“No i’m good if you are, unless you want to skate alone. I mean I wouldn’t blame you if you did. If I were you I’d probably-” he started before you cut him off.
“This is perfect.” The two of you continued to skate and talk. You talked about Tiktok, Youtube, drama, music, and life in general. The two of you decided to take a break you grabbed two waters from your bag and handed one to Bryce. He thanked you and took it. He then started rummaging through his bag. He pulled out a reese's and a kit kat. He handed you the kit-kat and opened his reese’s.You  wanted so badly to ask him to take photos with you in the photo booth. You were nervous though. This was Bryce, he was like your dream guy. Plus he might think it's weird since the two of you aren’t dating. Bryce had put the stuff back in his bag. Then he turned to you,
“Do you want to go back out there, sit here for a bit, or call it a night?” he asked.
“It’s up to you” you answered He glanced down at his phone, most likely checking the time.
“Actually Bryce” you spoke up “Can we go get photo’s from the photo booth? I want something to remember tonight by.” you finished already regretting having said anything. You wondered how stupid that one must have sounded.
“Yeah sure," he said heading in that direction. Today was pretty much the best day of your life. Bryce and you went back to skating after getting the photos. After about a half hour, Jaden and Mads were ready to go. Mads had asked if Bryce could take you with him back to sway, she was going to take Jaden back to her apartment. Bryce readily agreed. When you got in and breathed the familiar smell of his aftershave you felt like you were home. The entire way home you and Bryce were silent. Had it not been for the radio, the car ride would have been really awkward.You were both trying to think of what to say. But nothing seemed to sound right. When you arrived at sway Bryce put the car in park. “Thanks for the ride.” you said before getting out.
“No problem” he replied. You took two steps away from the car and then turned back around reopening the door and getting back in. Bryce looked at you surprised not having had a chance to get out himself.
“I had an amazing time tonight. I always do when I’m with you. I’d really like to hang out again soon. Just the two of us. Kinda like a date, or not. I’m sorry if this is weird. And it is totally okay if you say no. I just-” you rambled. This time it was Bryce's turn to interrupt you, only instead of using words, he chose to place his lips against yours. The kiss was soft and sweet.
“I would love to take you out on an official, just the two of us, date” Bryce said staring into your eyes.