help you- n.austin💋

You stood in the kitchen, preparing for dinner as Nick chose a movie for you to lazy-watch during your meal. The distinct feeling of someone breathing in your neck made you freeze, soft but hot winds of air fanned on your already heated skin as you turned around, just to meet a smirking Nick.
“Can I help you Austin?” you teased and tugged the collar of his shirt, almost kissing
him but flinched when he puckered his lips. You bit your lip before turning around, making Nick grunt once you did, eyeing your body up and down.
To the honor of the evening, you had chosen to borrow one of his shirts, simply pulling it over your underwear, and because his shirt didn’t really cover your whole butt, it offered him a nice view.
He hissed before he spoke.
“Let us turn that question around, shall we?” he said and that earned a frown from you.
“I don’t follow-“ you began but Nick had approached you even more, hovering your body from behind, pressing his chest against your back.
“You’re cute when you’re trying to hide it from me.” Nick said with a husky voice as he leaned in the crook of your neck, pressing a soft kiss behind your ear as he slid his hands beneath the fabric of his shirt on your body.
“I-I have no idea w-what you’re talking about.” You whimpered when you felt his hands stroke the skin on your hips and he smirked at your reaction. Your knees weakened beneath you as he devoured you with the sound of his voice.
“Maybe I can help you?”
“Help me with what?” you blurred as you felt your head spin; only focusing on his hands roaming your body under his shirt. He scoffed before extracting his hands, tugging the hem of his shirt to take it off you. You were quick to help him by lifting your arms, making it easy for him to lift the fabric above your head.
He quickly turned you around, leaning over you so your faces were close enough to let your noses touching each other.
“You know you can’t hide that sort of emotions towards me.” Nick said with a deep voice, making you let out a whimper once you felt his breath on your face.He smirked as your body squirmed in his embrace, letting his hands touch your lower back when you pressed your body against him. Nick’s hands found your butt and he gave each cheek a squeeze before lifting you up to press your back against the wall, making you wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his hips as he lifted you.
“Are you horny?” You bit your lip, trying to restrain a moan once his lips met your neck. He squeezed your flesh again and urged you to look him in the eyes as in asking again.
“Maybe.” you admitted with a grin and Nick used his hips to pin you against the wall, letting one of his hands slid down between your bodies.
“Let me help you with that then.” he purred and slid your underwear aside, letting his fingers stroke your aching and already soaked core. You gasped once he put pressure against your bundle of nerves and tossed your head back in pleasure.
“Fuck, baby.” you moaned as his hands worked your body.
He leaned in again to catch your lips in a searing kiss. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, but the way he pressed two fingers inside of you during, made you open your mouth to let out a relieving moan, only to be muffled by Nick’s tongue dancing along with yours.You lowered one hand, letting it snake down the elastic of his sweatpants. You smirked into the kiss when you noticed the fabric was stretched where you tried to wriggle in your hand. Nick grunted into your mouth once you took a firm grip around him, pumping him in the same rhythm he pushed his fingers in and out of you.A growl left his chest once you took a firmer grip and when you met those hungry eyes again, they were a shade darker and his brows rested low on his forehead.
“I can’t stand it anymore.” Nick huffed.In what seemed like to happen in just one second, Nick had slid down his pants along with his underwear, pushing your underwear aside with his eager fingers so he could line up in front of you. Nick bit his lip when he saw your excited face, knowing he would soon take that aching pain of dissatisfaction in your lower abdomen.
He gazed in to your eyes during the whole process of entering you, making you let out a relieved moan when he filled you up. Your lower muscles clenched around him immediately, trying to adjust to the size before he would begin grind against you.You nodded, urged him to move as you clenched your feet harder behind his back. He pinned you further up against the wall with every thrust he made and he would catch your lips with his every so often. Your shared moans and grunts was the only thing echoing through the room and you could hear growls escape his chest once you would tug into his tousled hair.His jerks started to get sloppy and you knew he was close.Nick liked the feeling of your teeth against his skin. You started with nibbles but had to let go of him as you had to let out muffled moans.Nick made a satisfied sound when you took a large piece of his skin of his neck, sucking it between your teeth to make a bruise that would last atleast a week. But the way you were biting down his neck between moans sent him over the edge.
The way his member pulsated inside of you made you stumble over the edge as well, clenching around him as he rode out his high. Nick grunted when he felt your release and helped you by continuing to rock his hips, but your movement was uneven against his due to the feeling overwhelming you.He let you slid down the wall, received you when your legs betrayed and wobbled beneath you.
“Are you okay?” Nick asked with a smile and you nodded, looking up at him through heavy eyelids.
“I’m fine, I’m just very numb-“ you began and he guided you towards a chair. “-and very satisfied.”He smiled once he sat you down, getting one of the blankets from the sofa to wrap around you.
“Also, thank you.” You said with a giggle and he frowned before kneeling down in front of you, grabbing your knees to regain balance.Nick would never admit it but you saw that he was also having a hard time to balance after your ride.  
“For what?” he asked with a smirk and you shrugged.
“For helping me with my needs.” You laughed and he did as well.
“Anytime Y/N.”