biology- j.richards💋

The clock seemed to get louder and louder each time it clicked, Josh's pen scrawling rapidly across the paper as he jotted down new video ideas his tongue poked out of his mouth slightly as he concentrated. The few freckles scattered across his face drew my attention and I was tempted to lean over and play dot-to-dot with them, but he shifted and my attention immediately snapped to my lap, where my books were lying, hoping he hadn't caught me staring. I tried, really tried, to focus on the notes but I could barely even see them, none of it making sense to me as the words may as well have slurred off the page, anger bubbling inside me.
"JOSH, IT'S USELESS!" I shouted frustratedly, throwing the book across the room and tugging at the ends of my hair.
"I can't remember all this! I-I can't even see where all these damn labels are supposed to go because some complete idiot thought they would go cheap on the printing and copied the diagram to the size of my thumb so I can't even see what the hell it all says and what the hell I'm supposed to-" I cut off my own rambling, the boy's eyes wide as he laid my book on the desk as I flopped backward onto my bed, feeling it dip as he lay down beside me, both of our breathing falling into sync as we stared at the ceiling. "I don't know how to help, for like, the first time in my life." He eventually sighed, shaking his head.
"I'd be able to do it if the teacher hadn't printed it so small and the labels were actually in the right place!" I breathed out, voice rising towards the end of my sentence and the silence soon followed, Josh snapping his fingers quickly as he jumped up. I sat up, watching him scramble around my desk for something before he turned around with two markers in his hand, handing them to me. Before I could even ask what he was doing, he was pulling his hoody he was adorned with off and throwing that to the floor, my eyes widening when he reached for his belt buckle, undoing that and stepping out of his jeans, kicking them, to the side, looking back up at me, my eyes as wide as saucers, face extremely hot and probably very red. "What the hell Jo-" He just took the one of the markers from my hand, turning to the mirror and scrawling the word 'cranium' roughly in the red ink.
"Okay, I did the first one for you. Now, label me as your diagram. Bit bigger than the paper.. use red for bones and blue for muscles." He smiled, handing them to me as I raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly as I nodded at his quirky idea, the fact that he was stood practically naked in my room, completely forgotten. I was scribbling across his body, alternating between blue and red as I scrawled the words across his lightly tanned flesh, until his torso was littered. My eyes flitted to his, the smile on his face and the short nod he sent me encouraging me to keep going as he confirmed that I was getting them right. I dropped down, kneeling on the floor and labelling the bones and muscles in his foot and calf, altering between the markers as the grin on my face grew, the anger no longer present. I worked right up to and over his thighs until his entire body was covered in coloured scrawling.
"Ahh! Josh! I can do it! I did it!" I cheered pushing myself onto my feet and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my level as I peppered his pale face with kisses, hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped gingerly around my waist and he coughed lightly, reminding me he was still in just his underwear and socks, my face heating up rapidly. I pulled back, avoiding eye contact as I stepped back slightly, a silence settling over the room again, this time uncomfortable as the air between us seemed to spark.
"Fuck it."
My head snapped up to look at him but he cut me off again before I could speak, lips crashing against mine as his hands landed firmly on my waist, tugging my hips against his as my hands pressed against his chest, his heart beating frantically beneath one of my palms. His lips moved swiftly but roughly across mine, and I struggled to keep up with him, eventually just allowing him to set the pace.
When he pulled back, panting heavily, his eyes locked with mine, dark and full of lust, but also worry, as he gauged my reaction. My own breathing was equally as staggered and my tongue ran over my bottom lip, evaluating the situation. He opened his mouth to speak and at that moment I decided I agreed with him.
Fuck it.
I pushed forwards, my mouth connectIng with his again as my hands worked their way up his chest, over his shoulders and to the back of his neck where one settled, the other tugging on his hair lightly as he mewled, hands tighter on my hips. His tongue ran over my lip and I opened them, sighing into his mouth as we moved even closer together somehow. His hands were running up and down my sides, setting every place they touched on fire and I pulled back, pushing him down so he was sat on the edge of my head, looking up at me.
"I think I'm entirely too dressed, don't you?" I panted, and at that moment the restricted Josh I had known seemed to just lose it. He was on his feet before I could blink, fingers fumbling with the buttons on my blouse as I popped the button on my shorts, dropping them to the ground and stepping out of them, kicking them to the side, as he continued to fumble with the buttons.
"Do you want me to-" A loud growl, followed by a rip cut me off, the sound of the buttons hitting the walls before falling softly to the carpet and his lips were encasing my own once again, the material of my blouse falling off my shoulders and to the floor in a heap of ruined material. If I wasn't so turned on and completely high on his lips, I'd probably have been upset, but right now, I couldn't care less. He sat down on the edge of my bed, pulling me down with him as I sat on his lap, grinding down as he stuttered and moaned beneath me, thrusting his hips up slightly, before flipping us over, the slight smirk on his face sending a shiver through me that hit my core.
"Let's play a game, baby." He mumbled, eyes snapping to my breasts as I removed my bra, dropping it to the floor and shuffling further up the bed, until I hit the headboard, as he crawled towards me until his lips were only millimetres from mine, the air between us thick and hot.
"I'll test you, and if you get all the questions right, you get to cum.. how 'bout it?" He whispered, moving until his lips were pressed against mine, kissing slowly as he held eye contact, hand moving slowly across my stomach until he reached the waistline if my panties, pulling the band back and snapping it against my skin as I gasped, eliciting a chuckle from him. I nodded slowly and that damn smirk widened, as his fingers looped into the fabric again, pulling them down my legs slowly and throwing them somewhere in the room, with the rest of our clothes.
"I'll start out easy.." he whispered, eyes still locked with mine as he ran a single finger through my wet folds as I squirmed beneath him.
"Botany.. is the study of what, darling?" He finally murmured, pushing a finger inside me and pumping it slowly as I moaned lowly, gasping, my mind blank. "Tick Tock.." he chastised, pulling his finger out and I whined.
"Plants, the study of plants." I shouted and he smiled, though it was basically a smirk and he nodded, pushing his finger back in, quickly followed by a second and pumping slightly faster.
"Good girl. What is the name of something that eats both plants and other animals, baby?" He whispered, his voice deeper than usual and I shook my head trying to think. His thumb pressed down on my clit and I screamed, my body jerking as he pumped faster, rubbing circles on the bundle of nerves.
"C-Carnivore!" I shouted and he stopped, looking down at me and shaking his head, my eyes widening. "Fuck, wait, no it's a-"
"You got it wrong, you don't get to come just yet, let's try again with some new questions. What's a single piece of DNA is known as?" He continued and I stuttered, trying to clear my head as his fingers began to move again, at different speeds, sending me wild.
"I-It's a... um... a-a.. a chromosome! Ahhh!" I shouted, shuddering when his lips wrapped around one of my nipples as he sucked harshly, my breathing picking up again. "Oh.. oh god, Josh.. please!" I begged and he chuckled, the sound vibrating around my breast as he pulled back and I was sure I was dripping down his fingers by now as my body shook, my hips rocking against his hand. When he added a third finger and curled them upwards I lost it, my walls clenching around him as my back rose off the bed, his name falling from my lips like a prayer and I fell back, sweating and trying to gather my breath as I sat up. My eyes fell on him, sucking his fingers clean and I could already feel the knot in my stomach working up again, just from the sight.
"You; are a naughty little girl. I didn't say you could cum yet, and for that, you get punished." He taunted and my blood ran cold, despite the fact the room was so hot. He pulled a scarf down from the rack above my door, and I shook my head, to which he ignored, tying my hands the the rungs of my headboard as I looked up at him, on my back again as he hovered over me, grinding his clothed erection into my dripping heat as we both groaned. I raised one of my legs, trying to give him the hint that I didn't want to play anymore and he seemed to get it, as he rolled away, shrugging off his underwear, erection standing tall.
"Top drawer." I panted and he nodded, shuffling through the small bedside cabinet and pulling out a condom, tearing it open and rolling it on, pumping himself a few times and growling before crawling back up, his tip running through my folds and we both gasped as he positioned himself, thrusting in roughly and I cried out. "Oh God, Josh! Fuck, please, please.. please.." I begged and he moved his hips gently, picking up the pace until his hips were slamming into mine, the only sound being his soft grunts and my desperate cries. My arms pulled desperately against the restraints, wishing to touch him, run my nails harshly down his back and pull on his hair but they were tight, chaffing at the skin on my wrists but the pain undoubtedly adding to the pleasure.
"Oh god, do that again." He almost screamed when I rolled my hips, clenching around him and I did, his arms almost collapsing under him from pleasure and he shouted, just as loud as me. His lips came down and sloppily joined with my own, tongues and teeth clashing and it wasn't long before I was crying out into his mouth, coming hard around him and pulling him to his own climax, his sweaty body falling against mine, fingers nimbly undoing the restraints and I rubbed my sore wrists, the pleasure having been worth it. "That was.." I trailed off and he nodded, pulling out and tying the condom up, dropping it in the bin, handing me his hoody considering he'd ripped mine, pulling his underwear on and dropping back onto the bed, pulling the covers over us as I shuffled towards him, his arms wrapping around me, his heart rate evening out.
"I don't want it to be a one-time thing, though.." He spoke softly, as if scared.
"Neither do I." I yawned, pressing my cheek against his chest as his lips pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head.
"I really like you, Josh."
"I really like you too." He grinned, holding me tighter and I just kept quiet, too tired to reply, as I traced the smudged words still drawn on his torso.