7 hours- j.hossler

Neya bounces on her toes, fingers clinging to the edge of the kitchen counter as she looks over it, eyes as wide as saucers when she notices her mother packing away two Fredo chocolates in her lunch box. Her eyes meet Y/N’s as she presses a finger to her lips, winking at the young child, and Neya’s smile grows twice as wide.
 “Neya, baby. Are you ready?” The sound of Jaden’s voice from the other room has them both quickly closing her lunchbox and giggling softly between them both. Neya thinks Y/N sneakily put chocolate in her lunchbox without Jaden knowing, but Jaden always knows.  It’s not like he doesn’t allow the seven-year-old sweet goods, because he does, but only in moderation and Y/N often gets a little frustrated about his strict parenting when it comes to Neya’s diet. A bar of chocolate here and there isn’t going to harm the young girl, but Jaden begs to differ.  
“Ready, Daddy!”  
It’s Neya’s first school trip and while Y/N and Jaden have both been sharing the overwhelming amount of anxiety on the situation -- of letting their baby go off with her school for an entire day where they’re a two-hour drive away from her. Though just last week, Jaden had come to the realisation of a fascinating revelation for the both of them that’s had them both eager and lighter about the idea of her going off on a school trip.  “Sure? Got your lunchbox? Your juice? D’ya have Mr Snuffles?” The girl nods her head vigorously at each of his checks. The stuffed pig’s tucked under her arm and Y/N doesn’t think she’ll ever get used to how adorable her baby looks in her school uniform -- a white polo top with a purple jumper and a pair of grey school trousers.
God, she’s cute.  
Neya’s been overly excited for the school trip since she took in her consent form three weeks ago. She’s an adventurous little soul, loves the unknown, and it’s something that’s always boggled Jaden and Y/N’s brains. She loves to be fierce and try new things on her own and yet, they can’t remember the last time she slept a full night without coming to them and sharing their bed until morning.  
She’s not clingy, though. No. Neya quite enjoys her space and only really offers much affection when she needs it. She just so happens to need said affection every night when Jaden is about to go down on his wife, or she’s about to ride him. Neya has her timing, and Jaden thinks she gets it from her grandmother. Even as teenagers, Amy was the one who was accidentally interrupting them both.
 “Right, come and give me a big cuddle.” Y/N crouches down to her girls level, arms open wide as Neya toddles into them to squeeze her mother.
“Have fun, be good, and listen to Miss Jones, okay? No wandering off. And if you want to come home, we can come and pick you up, okay?” Y/N reminds her, going through everything she and Jaden had agreed when they signed her permission form. They don’t have any doubts about the teachers in Neya’s school, but rather the doubts about the world around them and how oblivious Neya can sometimes be. She’s just like her father -- chooses to see the good in people and often forgets about the dangers around her when she has something else on her mind.  Neya nods her head and pulls away to give Y/N a fat smack of a kiss to her cheek.
“Bye, Mummy. Love you.”
There’s not a hint of nervousness in Neya’s tone, and Y/N doesn’t want to let herself get in the state of worrying any more than she already has on the build-up to it.  She grins a smile and toddles off to the front door, plonking herself on the floor to shove her feet in a pair of school shoes and as Y/N raises back to her feet, Jaden makes his way over; a somewhat of a cocky smirk on the corners of his lips and Y/N can feel herself grow a little giddy.  
He hasn’t looked at her like that in a long time, and she thinks her body is igniting in a familiar flame—a flame of her youth, from before Neya.  She shies into him, wrapping her arms around his middle and gazing up at him through long lashes. Jaden thinks he’s fucked already, got a semi from the thought of having an uninterrupted seven hours with his wife.  His smirk grows at the idea of all the things they could get up to in seven hours, and he uses both of his large hands to cup her cheeks, brushes some hair from her face and he leans down to meet her lips in a gentle, teasing kiss -- one where their lips barely touch, and she’s keening for more.
 Her eyes flutter open when he pulls away, but she can still feel the warmth of his breath on her face. It’s no secret that Jaden’s only gotten more attractive with age, with his scruff of a beard and age lines that adore his skin. Y/N thinks he’s never looked better every time she looks at him and if she’s honest, she’s fucking desperate for a good fucking.  
“Want you naked in that bedroom when I come home.”
The tone of his voice sends shivers down her spine, and Y/N can feel her thighs involuntarily clench shut. She rolls her lips between her teeth, eyeing up his pink mouth when her mind starts to wander to the memory of it kissing on her cunt.  She blinks, words in a hushed whisper.
“Better be quick then. Can’t promise I won’t start without you.”
Jaden’s lips twitch, that glimmer of controlled dominance in his eyes and Y/N thinks tonight will be the greatest night since their week-long honeymoon seven years ago.
Though this time, she isn’t sure she wants to fall pregnant straight away again.  He leans closer, enveloping her lips with his in a sloppy kiss and he pulls away, giving her cheek a gentle tap and offers her a cheeky wink. She’s left gnawing on her bottom lip, watching him scoop Neya up in those strong, tattooed arms and fuck, if she doesn’t want them wrapped around her naked body to keep her in place while he fucks up into her. Jaden leaves her in the house as a flustered mess, but he’s not much better. He just about manages to strap Neya into her car seat and driving to her school is proven a little more complicated than usual when all he can think about is his wife sitting on his face while he’s sporting a semi.  
It’s been tough for both of them, since the birth of Neya. There’s only so much the parents can do in the thirty minutes they’re usually able to steal. And sure, they’ve sent nights together when Neya has stayed at a relative’s, but one of them has always been kept by work, or they fuck once, and then they’re too tired to be genuinely attentive to one another’s needs after. Jaden can remember all the times they’d sneak off to the laundry room for a quick fuck while Neya took a nap -- or maybe the few times he’d give her a quick fingerbang on the sofa after Neya settled to bed. And there’s been a time or two when Y/N’s offered a risky blowie in the car to pick her up from school.  
But neither of them can genuinely remember the last time they spent an entire night just living each other -- tending to the other’s needs and getting lost in the overwhelming waves of pure pleasure.  During the ten minute drive to the school, Jaden can’t do much but hum along to whatever nonsense Neya rambles out. Jaden tries to listen, he does, and he feels awful for being so eager to get rid of her for the day, but he has needs, and they haven’t much been satisfied the way they used to be years ago. Neither Jaden nor Y/N anticipated how much drought their sex life would go through -- didn’t realise how many quickies they’d have to get used to and make do. Jaden just wants to spend more than three minutes between his wife’s thighs before they’re being interrupted by a little Hossler or a ringing phone.  
And it’s not they don’t love being parents with every ounce of their beings -- because they do. They’d never give that up for any amount of money in the world. Saying that it doesn’t mean they wouldn’t mind a little alone time from their angel once in a while.  Pulling up to the school, he’s quick to jump out, ignoring the stares of the single mum’s that have ogled him since he first did the school run years ago. He tries not to let his blood boil. He’s got nothing against them, perse, though he can’t look at them without remembering the way Y/N would come home upset after dropping Neya off because the mums didn’t believe her when she said she was married to the Jaden Hossler.  
He still remembers the look on their faces when he picked Neya up that afternoon with Y/N; hands held and smiles on their lips. Recalls the complete shock horror when he reached down to envelop Y/N’s lips with his and the excitement on Neya’s face when she ran out and screamed for her father.  He finds it quite amusing if he’s honest. On more than one occasion he’s picked Neya up from school, and the other mums have tried having a go at chatting him up, only for their flirty grins to drop when he tells Neya he’s taking her and Y/N on a special date for his two favourite girls. Jaden hasn’t got it in him to entertain the lonely ones today. He’s eager to drop his kid off and speed home to spend at least the next hour with his face buried in his wife’s cunt.  He opens Neya’s door, encourages her to unbuckle her belt and with his hand beneath her underarms, he hoists her out of the Range Rover and settles her to the ground -- quickly reaching in to retrieve her book bag and lunchbox.  Neya waits patiently, hand in the air as she waits for her Dad to take it, and he closes the door, letting his baby guide him through the playground and toward her classroom.  He wanders past the group of unfaithful wives, hands tighter on Neya’s as they approach her classroom door that’s screened in paper daisies the kids had coloured and cut. His fingers are twitching in excitement, eager to get his hands on his lover again.
 “Are you here for the trip?” The gentle voice of Miss Jones draws Jaden’s attention, and he smiles at the older woman -- the one that’s been such a rock through Neya’s progress in school.  Jaden lets out a hearty laugh through a clipped sigh, nodding as he offers a kind smile to the woman. “We are indeed, aren’t we, Neya?”  The seven-year-old grins as she bounces on the balls of her feet and down to her heels.
Her wild hair had just about been tamed by Y/N this morning, but Jaden knows by the time she gets home this evening, it’ll be a certified mess.  Miss Jones smiles down at Neya, offering a high-five, which the child happily reciprocates, and she leads them through the classroom and to the other side of the school where the bus is waiting.  Parents hover around the vehicle, huddled and chatting as their children wave excitedly through the windows from their seats. Neya’s jumping in her little shoes as she spots her best friend, Ellie, sitting in the middle section with a packet of sweets in her hand.  
Jaden pretends he doesn’t see the way his daughter tries to tell her best friend to put the sweets away from in front of her Dad, and he pretends not to hear her whisper it in a strained voice either. He busies himself with digging through her book bag for her permission slip and palms it off to Miss Jones, readjusting the bag on Neya’s shoulder and he crouches down to his knees, kissing her forehead and straightening out her uniform.
“Right. Be good, listen to the teachers. And if you want to come home, you just gotta tell them, and me and Mummy will come and pick you up, alright?” He goes through it again, wants her to know he’s only a phone call away.  
Neya offers a bone-crushing hug, eager to get their pleasantries over with so she can join her friends on the bus. He doesn’t hold her up too long. Despite feeling desperate himself in getting home to his hopefully naked wife, he’s still got that anxiety about watching his child go off on her first school trip.  He’s starting to understand now why Y/N didn’t want to watch her go — she knew she’d feel too damn anxious to let her go.  
He lets her toddle off toward the bus; cranes his neck as he watches her bounce on her seat with Ellie. His arms cross over his chest, his weight leaning back on a brick wall of one of the classrooms and he tries to ignore the apparent whispers as to why Y/N isn’t dropping Neya off with him.  He’s itching for the damn bus to leave, as awful as it may seem. But Jaden’s been missing his wife for far too long and when the opportunity arises to spend an entire day between her thighs, Jaden’s bound to jump at the chance and do whenever he takes to make sure he doesn’t lose a second of that time.  He tries to ignore the lingering looks from across the playground. His foot is tapping impatiently on the slightly gravelled concrete, and his teeth are gnawing on his inner cheek.
Greed is getting the better of him.
All he wants is a taste of his wife -- to escape the responsibilities of parenthood for a few hours.  In what Jaden would consider being a lifetime (which is realistically ten minutes), the bus is filled to the brim with buzzing children and stressing teachers and Neya is waving out of the window to her father. Jaden’s got a wicked smirk on his lips as he waves back at his little angel, blowing her a tender kiss that she pretends to catch and shove in her pocket.
Few mothers watch in awe, others listen in complete and utter arousal, and all they can think about is letting him have his way with them. Jaden’s only ever got one woman on his mind -- his wife.  He doesn’t attempt to wait around to say goodbye to the other parents, or to entertain the ideas that he and Y/N are midway through a messy divorce, no. He makes quick work of avoiding another person before hauling himself in his car and starting up the engine.  There’s no lie that he’s got more than a bit of anxiety about his baby going on a trip without him or another member of the family with her because if he’s honest, he wasn’t entirely in love with the idea before, and he still isn’t now. But, like before, he didn’t have the overwhelming hunger and need to be between Y/N’s thighs like he does now -- and that need and want is tending to override the previous anxiety he felt.  It doesn’t take long for him to make it back home, maybe skipping a red light or two when he thought he could get away with it but Jaden didn’t care at the moment if he didn’t. He’d happily pay a speeding ticket or two if it meant he had longer loving on his lover’s body.  Jaden is a greedy man, and what he wants, he gets. He’s rock hard by the time he gets home, fists clenching at his sides as he makes his way inside. It’s quiet -- too quiet, and Jaden thinks it feels like she’s hiding like he’s stalking his prey. It’s like a game of cat and mouse and Jaden wonders if he’s the predator or if she’s about to pounce.  He toes off his shoes by the door and his sock-clad feet pad through the house. He makes straight for the stairs, eagerly nibbling on his lower lip and he feels like a naughty schoolboy -- as though he’s about to discover something so incredible that Jaden knows he’ll get scolded for, but it’ll be worth it.  It’s pure adrenaline and excitement, a little giddy from nerves as he reaches the top of the stairs and stops outside their bedroom. The door is cracked open, can barely see inside, but what he does notice is a flicker of a flame and the silhouette he knows too well, cross it.  A rush of need flows to his cock, and he can feel himself twitch in his pants. Jaden lets his hand wander -- lets it cup himself over his trousers as he slowly pushes the door open. The curtains are closed, and the room is dark but lit with the warmth of almost fifty candles.  She’s lit them on every surface imaginable and dressed in a pair of lacy knickers and his old Hot ‘N Hard shirt; she sits on her knees at the foot of the bed. Her lashes are fluttering up at him, lips swollen and Jaden thinks if she keeps looking at him like that, he’s going to cum his pants.  
“Got cold waiting for you.” She answers his unasked question -- the one where he wants to know why she’s clothed when he specifically asked for her to be naked.
Jaden doesn’t complain. Could never complain. Especially not when she’s dressed in his clothes and looking at him like that with those eyes.  “Fuckin’ hell.” His throat is dry at the sight of her. He doesn’t honestly remember the last time they lit a bunch of candles and fucked in a bed and the thought of spending at least the next couple of hours doing so is utterly overwhelming to them both. They’re giddy -- nervous. It feels like it’s Jaden and Y/N’s first time, and every idea of Jaden dominating the shit out of her and pinning her to the bed while he fucks her cunt until she’s begging for a break, are long forgotten. Now, all Jaden wants to do is love and adore her. He thinks he could easily spend the next forty minutes kissing up her legs and caressing her hips and thighs while he does so.  But Y/N is giddy and eager, and as much as she wants to let Jaden worship every damn inch of her body, she’s far too touch starved to have the patience for it. She’s kneeing the sheets beneath her, pussy pulsing between her heated thighs and her eyes feel heavy, chest heaving in anticipation.  
Jaden notices her nipples pebbling beneath his shirt first -- the way they poke through the tattered fabric, and it’s when his eyes finally flitter up to her face that he notices the desperation in her eyes and he snaps.  Two massive strides are all it takes to get to her -- to have his hands on her finally. He kneels onto the bed, palms cupping the sides of her face as he brings her lips to meet his. It’s hot and uncoordinated, but God is it perfect.  Their lips barely break apart; smearing tenderly and tongues swirling. The taste is intoxicating, like a drug they haven’t had the pleasure of in so long. They feel like horny teenagers, caught in the moment and desperate to tear any piece of fabric that separates them.  
“I Missed you so bad,” Jaden mumbles his words against her lips in loose pants, but she’s seen him in every state that Y/N knows just what he’s saying to her.  She nods her head, and he’s easing her onto her back, shimmying her further up the bed until her head meets the pillows. He’s hovering between her parted thighs, hands trailing down her sides to feel up her legs. Smooth and soft.  He pulls away just enough to meet her eyes, and Y/N’s got a shy smile on her lips. She knows he noticed the silkiness of her skin and she knows he’s wondering if she’s the same under her lacy knickers or not. The teasing smirk on her lips suggests he’ll have to look to find out.  With a groan and taunted smirk, he shakes his head and meets her lips in a brief kiss. Jaden wraps his hands around the backs of her knees and tugs her down a little. Y/N shrieks, a laugh softly following and Jaden shimmies himself back until he’s laying between her parted thighs.  There’s a hunger in his eyes as he refuses to falter their gaze. Y/N’s chest is rattling, and he knows that even after all these years, that look always has her almost quaking.
He hasn’t even touched her yet.  
His lips pout as kisses gently pepper their way up the flesh of her thighs -- his large palms tenderly kneading the skin. Y/N’s breathing is uneven, and she feels warm with excitement.
If she’s honest, Y/N doesn’t remember the last time she had his tongue on her cunt, and she’s fucking gagging for it. She reaches stammering hands down until her fingers meet his hair, and she gives the messy black locks a generous tug closer to her core. He’s grinning. Can’t help but feel wholly smug and content with himself for making his wife feel like they’re teenagers again.  
“I love when you get like this.”  
She shies into her shoulder, eyes heavy when she feels his warm breath on her cunt. He nips playfully at her hips before rolling her shirt up and tucking it under her chin. Her breasts are free as they bounce slightly on her chest.  The skin is slightly stretched from the growth and changes her body faced over the years, but Jaden still thinks she’s never looked sexier. Stretch marks on her breasts and lower stomach. The perfect pouch of slightly worn and saggy skin on her tummy. He can feel his eyes starting to water and just how gorgeous she is.  
It’s a beautiful body that birthed their beautiful daughter.  
He’s overcome with love and adoration. Instead of his lips wrapping around her nipples like he usually would, he presses tender kisses to every stretch mark he can see, and Y/N thinks she’s the luckiest fucking woman alive.  
“No idea how much I fucking love you.”
She does. She knows just how much Jaden loves her, but that’s not what she wants right now. He shows how much he loves her every second of every day. Now, all she wants is for him to show her how much he needs her.  Y/N nods, pulling his head a little higher until her hands can cup the sides of his face and her thumb is brushing over his plump bottom lip.
“I know how much you love me. I just wanna know how much you need me.” His eyes darken, she can see. The way they shadow over with the overwhelming clouds of lust and desire, and there’s this carnal sin that holds his gentle soul hostage. He feels the blood rush to his ruddy tip -- his hands balling into fists that have his fingernails scarring crescent moons into his skin.  
“Yeah?” his voice is gruff when he asks, an octave or two lower than usual but it’s still that sexy, low drawl that awakens the flittering fire in Y/N’s stomach.  She nods her head, bottom lip caught between a row of teeth, and she knows she’s in for it. If there’s anything she knows about Jaden, it’s that when she asks for something, he always delivers to the highest standard. She knows this will be no different.
 “You want me to taste your pussy, baby? Want me to make you feel good?”  He lowers his face, nosing along the apex of her thighs. His teeth nip at the waistband of her knickers. Jaden loops his fingers between her hot skin and the fabric, tugging the cotton piece away from her core and down her trembling thighs.  
Jaden can smell her; the sweet scent of pure arousal and he thinks he’s about to pass out. He’s been eager for too long, and it’s overwhelming to have her again.  Y/N’s squirming in anticipation beneath him and he decides against teasing her as he had initially planned. Instead, he gets himself comfy and thumbs at her heat, spreading her folds and a soft squelch meets his ears as he sees how wet she is.  
“Fuck…” he’s breathless. Jaden can’t believe how soaked he’s got his girl after just a little bit of teasing, and he doesn’t waste any time before he’s licking his way into her.  Y/N’s body shudders at the warmth of his tongue, the way she’s missed such a pleasurable sensation for the longest time. Her head’s thrown back as he works it through her folds, lapping up her arousal and spreading it up to her clit.  His warm lips wrap around her bundle of nerves, offers a gentle suction on her button and her thighs twitch and jerk once, then twice.  Jaden’s got her knees bent over his shoulders, arms looped around the very tops of her thighs and his hands gently push on her lower stomach to keep her still. Y/N struggles against the restrictions he puts on her body, and the fire continues to lick at her soul with every stroke his tongue makes.
“So good.” She swallows around her words, eager to catch her breath, but he doesn’t give her a moment long enough to. He sucks a little harder -- faster. His tongue is hot on her clit, and Y/N is sure she’s about to combust. Her thighs start to tremble, fingers tangled in his locks and they tug at his scalp, but he loves the burn of it.
“Taste so good,” his muffled voice vibrates her through her cunt. Y/N’s eyes roll back, chest heaving and jaw slack.  There’s always been something so magical about Jaden’s mouth, but after not having the pleasure of feeling it on her for so long, it’s suddenly three times as better as she last remembers.  
“More, please,” she shudders. “I need more.” His grunts against her core spur her on, and with one hand leaving her lower stomach, she’s able to thrash that little bit more. His lips are sucking her clit still while his tongue skillfully flicks and rubs against the nub. She’s struggling to make sense of anything, and while she can feel herself burning to that boiling point, she needs something more to send her over.  Jaden smacks her inner thigh, the sound of skin slapping a shrill to her ears as she gasps wetly. Jaden teases his middle finger across the opening of her cunt. It’s slick with arousal, her little honey pot, and it only takes a few tries before he’s easing in two thick fingers and curling them against her g spot.  Y/N starts to shake, her body in a state of euphoric bliss and when she lifts her head to get a look at him between her quaking thighs, he’s already looking up at her. His cheeks glisten with her wetness, and there’s darkness in his eyes that suggests even this can’t quench his thirst.
“Fuck, please. I need to cum, Jae.” He nods against her, his eyes fluttering closed and a rough groan tears through his chest. He curls his fingers faster, fucking into her cunt and sucking her puffy clit like it’s all he knows. Y/N’s body is convulsing sporadically, can’t keep still, and even Jaden is struggling to keep her down with his left hand pressed against her abdomen. But he feels it -- the way her body tenses and how her stomach coils. He moans louder, harder; gets her to that breaking point before sucking harder. She’s a mess of wet moans and desperately pleads and whines. Her entire body jolts and spasms beneath Harry’s touch as her orgasm washes over her. Her shoulders droop as it takes over -- all senses of tense discomfort, finally leaving her body as her eyes roll to the back of her head.  Jaden laps up everything he has to offer; his assault on her slopping cunt easing as he licks softly and removes his fingers. His tongue makes for her hole, eager yet attentive to not complete overstimulate her. He whimpers at the taste. Sweet with a hint of saltiness. Addictive is what it is -- and Jaden hasn’t had the feeling of her in far too long. He wonders how he went as long as he did without it on his tongue.  
“Did so well for me.”  His voice is raspy, words slightly broken in his slow drawl as he catches his breath. Jaden licks at his lips -- refuses to waste a bead of her taste as she struggles to gain her bearings. He kisses at her thighs, sinking his teeth into the exceptionally fleshy parts and it jolts her back toward him, her head tolling.  She lets off a shy giggle -- one that suggests they haven’t been together for years -- that they don’t have a child together.  Her grip is loose in his curls as Jaden slowly crawls up her body -- kissing her tender skin along the way and a lazy smile is prominent on his lips when he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, and Y/N pulls him down for a kiss.  She can taste herself on his tongue, and it has her mind heavy, spinning. It’s intoxicating and all too sexy for Jaden to handle. He whimpers into her mouth, and when he settles his body between her thighs, she finally feels just how hard he is, and she shudders; soaked again. Y/N pulls back, catching her breath and licking over her swollen lips. He looks fucked, yet utterly gorgeous. In the soft, hazy light front he candles, his skin looks much tanner than it had earlier in the morning and Y/N doesn’t think she’ll ever get used to his beauty. Thinks she’s the luckiest fucking woman on the planet.
 “Love you so much,” she mutters breathlessly, starry-eyed and Jaden grins wide.  He cocks a brow.
“Sure you don’t just’ love my mouth?” Y/N snorts -- an unattractive sound that Jaden thinks is music to his ears and she rolls her eyes at his comment but nods her head -- feeds into it.
“That too.” He noses at her cheek, enveloping her lips in a sloppy kiss again and Y/N claws at his t-shirt.
"You’re wearing too much,” she comments. Jaden grins into the kiss, a quiet but hearty laugh slipping between their lips. He pulls away, sitting on his knees as he watches her. She’s fucked beneath him -- hair a mess and eyes blown wide. Her nipples pearl and she reaches for them, twists and pinches them between her fingers as Jaden rids himself from his shirt.  Even in his late thirties, he’s still fit as fuck. His chest littered with a dusting of dark chest hair, and he’s even more riddled with tattoos than he was when they were in their mid-twenties.  She watched with parted lips and laboured breathing. Jaden’s smug, they both know it, and he does not attempt to hide it. He gets off on seeing how riled up he can get her -- hot eager and desperate and needy she can get for him. Unzipping his pants, he can see her cunt start to leak; can see her pussy pulse around emptiness. Y/N’s got her bottom lip caught tight beneath her front teeth and his cock bloats impossibly harder at sight.  He manages to pull his pants off, toeing off his socks when Y/N raised a brow at them, and he settles back between her thighs, voice shaky and eager. He’s not nervous, though Y/N would argue otherwise.  He just doesn’t know how long he’s going to last when he finally gets inside her again. They’re kissing again; lips are smacking and tongues swirling. Jaden’s hips are rolling against her cunt, and he can finally feel the wetness of her on the pink head of his cock.  Jaden lets out a shaky breath, his eyes fluttering as he pulls away from her lips. She lets out a sigh, swallowing back a whine.
”Want me to ride you?” She offers, reckons he might be a little fucked out -- recognises he can’t go as hard for things anymore.  He shakes his head, huffing out a breath.
”I Want you to just sit back and enjoy it.” He tells her, and Y/N can’t help the grin that tugs on the corners of her lips.
”Think I’m going to enjoy it, either way, Jae.” His smug smirk only grows, and it’s a boost of confidence he didn’t know he needed. Jaden nips at her jaw, reaching for himself to rub his purple-ish head across her entrance. They both start to hiss at the sensation, and Jaden knows straight away that he won’t be lasting very long.  “Ya gonna make me cum so fucking quick.” He offers her a forewarning. Y/N smiles, head rolled back as he kisses up her neck.
“Least I’ll know I still get you going,” she comments, and Jaden can’t help but frown.  He lines himself up at her entrance, pushing in just slightly to get her used to that familiar stretch and burn. His eyes lock on hers.
“You always get me going.” He thrusts slowly, letting her adjust as her jaw falls slack and eyes start to widen. His teeth are gritting as he breathes through laboured exhales.
“Got no idea what you fucking do to me, baby.” Her eyes roll back as he sheathes his way inside her.  She’s soaked; wet and warm and so fucking tight. Jaden can’t think straight -- his vision is blurred and dotted, and Y/N can’t even open her eyes. He can’t remember the last time he felt this good, and she can’t remember the last time she ever felt this fucking full.  With nothing between them, Jaden gently starts to pull out, leaving just his head inside before he snaps his hips back to hers, and fucks up into her. Her body jolts; moves with the thrust, and a shriek slips past her parted lips.
 “Oh, fuck!”  Jaden’s ears are ringing, but he still hears her perfect fucking whines and cries. She claws at his back while his forearms rest on opposite sides of her head, trying to keep his weight from crushing her body.  His lips part -- hot breath fanning over her contorted face and Jaden can’t fucking look away. He can see the pleasure painted all over her features and it’s the best fucking sight he’s even had the honour of witnessing.
 “Fuck, you’re so sexy.” Jaden seethes through gritted teeth, and the sound of his desperate tone only makes her wetter.  The room is full of pants and whines and slapping skin. Y/N’s not embarrassed by the squelching noises her little cunt makes as he ruthlessly pounds into it. The two thrive off it -- makes him move faster and her moan louder.  They haven’t had the pleasure of being as loud as they like for the longest time, and now the two feel like animals; like they don’t have to silence their cries and pleads of more, need it harder, please! Y/N’s tits are bouncing on her chest; her nipples are grazing against Jaden’s tattoos, and the sensation of it makes her shudder. She’s got her legs wrapped around his narrow hips, locking him in place as his heavy balls hit against her ass.
 “So fucking big!” She chokes out. It does everything to stroke his ego, and Y/N knows it. While they’re not as filthy with their talk as they used to be; they still know what gets the other going and how to initiate it all.  His eyes light up; jaw clenched as he pounds harder -- faster.  “Yeah? Feel me in your tummy? Such a good girl for me, baby.” He praises her back just as much, knows how much she likes when he praises and compliments how well she does for him.  Y/N’s nodding eagerly, head rolled back and hips desperately trying to move in rhythmic waves against his. They’re vigorously chasing their highs, and they both know they’re close. She’s gripping him like a vice, and he’s twitching between her slick walls.
“Need to cum. Jae, please make me cum, so good.” She cries out.  Her eyes roll back, can’t force them to look at him, and he knows how much she truly loses control of herself when he fucks her that well. Jaden shifts his legs a little, sits up, on his knees and drags her by her thighs until he’s holding them over his forearms and lifting her bum off the mattress. She watches with dazed eyes at the change of position that now gives him full control, doesn’t even register that he’s managed to keep himself sheathed inside her the whole time.  Their eyes are locked, lips parted and skin wet with a sheen layer of sweat when he starts to thrust, and the new angle allows him to hit a little deeper. Y/N can’t help the moans that fall from her lips.  “Oh, fuck.” She rushes out in an urgent drawl, and the bed begins to rock. They’re both panting, Jaden using every damn ounce of energy he can muster up to fuck into her, and she’s rolling her hips on his cock, desperate for another release.
 “Gonna make me fucking cum. Want me to cum inside?” He pants out.  Y/N’s nodding. She’s pushing her tits together, pinching her pebbled nipples between the middles of her fingers and rolling her head back into the sheets.  Jaden’s throbbing in her squelching cunt, and with several desperate and broken pleads of letting her cum, her warmth finally explodes around his prick. She’s filthy, how she whines, her body jerking and jolting, and the extra squeeze has Jaden’s cum spurting out and coating her walls in white ribbons of arousal.  Gruff moans and desperate cries sound through the room as her cunt continues to clench around him. He lowers her legs to the bed, lets himself fall onto her body. His crushing weight is comforting on top of her. She can feel him softening as they both start to catch their breath, and blink away the hazy orgasms. It’s silent as he moves his lips to pull out, and they both hiss at the lack of warmth and contact, but Jaden makes no effort to roll off her body. Her arms wrap around his shoulders, and his face presses against the crook of her neck. They’ve both got their eyes closed as they try to calm down, to find their bearings. It feels a bit surreal to have tended to one another’s needs so well, and now be able to rest in one another’s arms. Y/N’s got an itch to grab the blanket and cover them back up, but she has to remind herself that Neya isn’t home. It’s just them.  
“Fucked now.” Jaden rumbles into her skin breathlessly, and Y/N barks out a hearty giggle, reaching her hands to his head to pet his hair.
 “So that’s round two out fo the window.” His head shoots up, brow arched and his nose is brushing against hers -- a playful, accusatory look on his face.
“Now, I never said that.” He bites her nose after she bursts into a laugh, and kisses across her aching cheeks.  She watches him climb off her and waddle to the bathroom, reaches across the bed to smack his ass as he moves and he jumps a little, holding his crotch and playfully scolding her.  She’s staring up at the ceiling, feeling completely and utterly loved and satisfied when she feels the bed dip beside her. Jaden wipes the cold washcloth between her thighs. She hisses at the coldness of it and Jaden coos her, assures her he’s just cleaning her up.  He’s still naked, lying beside her when he’s done, and Jaden tosses it across the room and into the laundry hamper, high-fiving Y/N when he makes the shot.  She’s got her head on his chest as he plays with her hair and they’re both yawning. They know that second round won’t be for at least another two hours -- after they’ve had a nap and something to eat.  “Still got six hours, y’ know,” Jaden mentions, taking note of the alarm clock on his nightstand and Y/N hums, a little sleepy as she plays with the hairs on his chest. Even having time to cuddle like this is a rarity for the two.  
“Is it bad that I don’t miss her yet?” she speaks up, voice hesitant like she feels guilty.  Jaden purses his lips. He can’t say it’s bad because he feels the same. As much as he loves his baby girl, he needs time alone with his wife -- even if for just a couple of hours. Jaden shakes his head.
“Not bad. We’re allowed to want some time alone.” The reminder sits heavy on her mind, and she nods her head.  
“You’re right.” She agrees, but Jaden knows that’s not the end of it. He waits a moment. Then two. “But think we should phone the school in a minute, just to make sure she’s okay.” Jaden barks out a hearty laugh, leaning down to kiss Y/N’s head and she cranes her neck to look up at him, lashing fluttering.
“What? What are you laughing at, ya knobhead?” He shakes his head again, grinning down at her and his spare hand caresses her cheek.
“I mean… you could phone the school. Or you could take a nap with me, then we can make some food and have that second round in the hot tub?” The seconds silently tick away between them as neither say a thing. Jaden has his brows raised, waiting for a reply, and she’s got her lips parted as she mulls over his offer. Eventually, she moves her head back to his chest and snuggles closer to him so he can feel her lashes fluttering against his skin.
“Set an alarm for an hour.”