fwb- n.beck💋

You sat there in the living room at the hype house, glancing over at Thomas who seemed to nearly be finished. He used the last minutes to talk about the upcoming brand deals and photoshoots you were going to have in a couple of days, just the thought of it made you sigh.As soon as he finished you got up from your seat with Kouvr following closely behind.
“Do you want to come make some tiktoks and have a girls night?” Kouvr asked when the two of you stopped at the stairs.
“Yeah sure. I really need to release some stress.” You replied.
Suddenly you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket, you took your phone out and checked the screen, a text from Noah.[12:07pm Noah;] How about you come over and we can spend some time together;))
Moving your gaze from your screen you looked around the house trying to see is anyone saw the text the boy sent you. Your eyes returned to kouvrs,
“Y/N, who’re you looking for?” Thomas clearly hears that as he looks up from his phone to look at your direction but quickly looks away.
“No one.” You smiled innocently at Kouvr.
“I just remembered I have a thing I have to do right now… I be back around 6 is that okay?”
“Yeah, of course.” She smiled sweetly. With that said your phone buzzed again, another text from Noah.
[12:16pm Noah;] I guess it’s me you’ll be doing instead, babygirl.

it's like he knew you couldn't say no to him

You smirked at the text before locking the screen and putting your phone back in your pocket. After gathering all your things, you said goodbye to Kouvr who was going to wait for Alex, then exited the house. You were soon on your way to sway hoping none of the boys were home . You pulled up on the driveway, turned the engine off then stepped out of the car and made your way to the front door. You rang the doorbell and a few seconds later the door opened revealing the tall and ridiculously handsome Noah Beck.
Like always he had his signature smirk planted on his lips as he let you in. You rolled your eyes at his cockiness and without a word went upstairs to his room.
Noah and you weren’t exactly friends and none of the hype house really liked him or the rest of sway either, there was just something about them that they didnt trust and that meant you had to 'not trust' even though you never really understood the hated between the houses.
The two of you were now more like friends with benefits. It all started with one drunken mistake but kept on going even as sobers. You didn’t want to sleep with the guy who was the 'enemy' but you just couldn’t help it, you enjoyed it way too much and as long as there were no feelings involved you thought you’d be okay.
“Feeling stressed, babygirl?” Noah asked as he watched you collapse on his bed. “Something like that.”A light chuckle escaped his lips, he walked over to the bed and positioned himself on top of you. All his weight rested on his arm that held him up as his body hovered over yours.
“I can help you with that.” He whispered against your ear.You felt his free hand caressing your bare thigh and slowly making its way up. Your eyes flew shut at the touch as you bite your lower lip.
“No marks, Noah.”
“Whatever.”
Noah lowered his head and connected his lips to your neck, by now he knew all your sweet-spots, what you liked and didn’t like and how to drive you mad, he kissed down your neck then used his teeth to lightly bite down on your soft skin. You moved your hands to the back of his neck while a soft almost not audible moan escaped from your parted lips.
Noah’s hand wandered under your skirt, while his lips worked on your sweet-spot on your neck, he used his hand to pull down your panties, leaving them at your knees. He then moved his hand to your clit, drawing eight circles.
“Fuck…” You sighed in pleasure.You realized that he was only teasing and said, “Hurry up and do something, Noah. I have other things to do.”
“Don’t worry, babygirl. You’ll have plenty of time to do other things although I’m pretty sure you’d rather do this all day.” He said as his lips formed into a cocky proud ass grin.
Rolling your eyes you pushed Noah to the side, he laughed lightly as he laid down on his back right next to you. Sitting up you stripped off your panties then took off the rest of your clothes while Noah watched you and felt himself going hard.
He wanted you so bad.
Leaving yourself in nothing but your black lace bra you turned around to face Noah, catching him licking his lips as his gaze burned through your skin. He brought himself up but you were quick to push him back down.
“Woah, okay.” Noah chuckled.
You straddled his hips and he instantly put his hands on your thighs as his eyes admired the view of your gorgeous body.
You lowered your body, hovering over his as you rested your hands on his chest. “Need some help taking this off, Beck?” You asked innocently referring to his shirt and pretty much all his clothes since he was still fully clothed. He didn’t bother to answer, as soon as he got the chance he pressed his lips against yours and you kissed him back immediately.
The kiss was heated and full of desire. You were quick to find his hair as you started to tug on his messy hair while his hands were roaming your body and his lips kissing you with so much need.
Noah rolled you over, now him being in charge and on top. He pulled away from the kiss for just a few seconds to take his shirt off before he crashed his lips back onto yours.
He broke the kiss once again when his lips traveled down to your neck, leaving wet kisses and sucking on the skin as he made his way down to the collarbone then even further down while you moaned softly and tugged on his hair.
Using one hand only he unclasped your bra, his lips left your body as he removed the bra and tossed it somewhere to the floor. Noah attached his lips to your beast, moving his tongue on your nipple and driving you crazy, damn it felt good. You brought your hands to his pants, unzipping them and pulling it down with his boxers. “So eager, Y/N.” He smirked as he helped you take them off, revealing his hard length.
He reached over to the nightstand that was right next to the bed, opened the second drawer and started digging for a condom. You could see how impatient he was by the look on his face, not that you weren’t feeling the same way.
“Fuck.” Noah cursed to himself when he still couldn’t find anything. You stretched out your arm and decided to give it a try and just like that your hand found a condom in an instant.
You took it our from the drawer and flashed it to Noah with a winning grin, he shook his head with a small smile playing on his lips, a smile that he rarely wears. He took it from you and quickly rolled it on.
“Who’s eager now, Noah?” You smirked.
He placed a quick peck on your lips and murmured,
“That’s the name you’ll be screaming today, babygirl.” And with that you felt him entering your wet entrance with a hard thrust surprising you and earning a loud ‘ah’ from your swollen but yet so pretty lips.
Noah kept moving his hips back and forth slowly as he came in hard every time. Biting your lower lip and with your eyes shut, you stifled your moan while enjoying every second.
Noah picked up the pace, thrusting faster and faster as he groaned under his breath.You moved your hands to his back and moved your hips along with his, meeting his thrusts.
“Fuck, Y/N!” Noah said, making you smile for a second.
He buried his face at the crook of your neck, his lips sloppily kissing the sensitive skin.
“Noah…” You sighed in pleasure.
Noah pulled his length out almost all the way before thrusting in again with a fast and hard thrust and earning a loud moan from your lips.
“Oh my god…” You breathed out, feeling how close you were and how amazing he was making you feel.
He nibbled your ear while slowing his thrusts and he whispered,
“You like that, babygirl?” You nodded your head slightly as sweet little noises escaped your throat.
“I can’t hear you.” He smirked, moving his head to look at you. He was enjoying it, making you so weak that you couldn’t talk. You met his eyes and murmured, “Yes.” With that signature smirk still playing in his lips he went back to hiding his face at the crook of your neck, then did that move again, pulling out almost all the way then thrusting in hard and fast.
“Fuck… Noah…” You groaned. “I’m going to come…”
He pressed his lips to your ear, “Not yet. You gotta be louder, babygirl.”He repeated the move a few more times and you moaned his name louder and louder until you practically screamed it, which seemed to please him a lot.
“Noah, I- I can’t hold back anymore.”
“Just hold on for one more minute.”
You felt him moving his hand down to your clit, drawing patterns as he picked up the pace, thrusting faster and touching you at the same time. You clenched around Noah, knowing you could not hold back anymore especially not when he was doing this.
“Now, come for me princess.”
You didn’t have the time to think about the new pet-name he just used on you. You arched your back, your eyes flew shut and your mouth fell open as you came, orgasming loudly.
You weren’t the only one holding back, so was Noah. He lets himself go, filling the condom and groaning against your neck.
Both of you laid there for a brief moment catching your breaths and collecting yourselves. Noah then pulled himself out of you, rolled off the condom and threw it into the bin that was close to the bed. When he laid back down next to you he put the covers on both your naked bodies.
Looking around in the room you realized you’d forgotten your bag and phone in your car.
“What time is it?” You asked.
“I don’t know.” You look at Noah unsatisfied with the answer making him chuckle. He rolled over to the side and picked up his phone from the nightstand,
“It’s 5:26pm.”
You shot up from the bed and started to pick up your clothes from the floor and put them on. “I have to go.” You said, you were supposed to go back to the house at 6pm.
“I’ll follow you to the door.” Noah said, he was just about to get up but you stopped him.
“I think I can manage on my own.”
“Okay but you should probably do something about this.” He said pointing at his own neck. You looked at him with narrowed eyes before walking over to the mirror and checking your neck in the reflection, and indeed was it filled with hickeys and even a few love-bites. What part of no marks did he not understand? Thinking you might be able to cover it up with your scarf or some strong concealer in your bag you decided to let this one go.
Noah laid back down and watched you with a grin. When you were all dressed you walked towards the door.
“No goodbye kiss?” He asked licking his lower lip.
“Nope.”And with that you left his room as you heard him shout back, “Ouch!” Which made you chuckle lightly and shook your head.
Now as you made your way to the house you just hoped kouvr wouldn’t ask anything about the scarf and most importantly notice what’s hiding underneath it.