jumpsuit- r.storms

I make sure to never shop for clothes with Ryland Storms. It’s a no-no.  He’s the sweetest boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, but you should never shop with him by your side.
“And then we could go to Gucci for some time. I already got a peek of the new collection and there are some pieces I’d want you to try on. Think they’d look beautiful on you. As anything really.” Ryland blabbered to himself and pulled me into the Gucci store we were going to pass, before I got a chance to protest.
“They have the heels you love. The black ones, you know? They have those in pastel colours. Wouldn’t y’love that?”
“Ryla-” I tried to say something in between his Ted Talk on why exactly I have to try those shoes he is talking about.
“And we could look for jeans for you. You wanted wide leg jeans, remember?” He continued, without pausing even for a second.
“Ryland, but I don’t need any more clothes. I didn’t even unbox the stuff the fans sent me. Plus what else could there be that they didn’t already send us? Let’s go, babe.” You knew he wasn’t leaving until he got you something, but you still tried your best to drag him away from the store.
“I told them that you’re very picky with shoes and jeans, so they didn’t send us any. I said I want you to pick them yourself.”
“Ry, love, I already have so much clothes, I really don’t need more. It’s an unnecessary amount at this point.” I kept trying to get to him. However, knowing Ryland, there’s no way getting to him when it comes to spoiling me. The only reason I’m not fighting with him over this, is the fact that I adore the adorable smile that finds its way on his face when he finally gets his way. “Please, Y/N, you’ll just look, maybe there’s something you’d like?” He kept pulling me deeper into the store, and I finally gave up.
“Fine, I will just look and we will go.” It turned out to be more of a question that I originally intended.
“Yeah yeah.” He assured me as a shop assistant came up to us. Now that wasn’t too convincing.
“How May I help you?”
As I was saying, there’s no way of stopping him. He smothers me with kisses and hugs, and while my eyes are closed, he dials his credit card information into the little machine the shop assistant passed him. Not literally of course, but you get my point. We came here to take a look at shoes and jeans.  As you could predict I’m in the changing room at the moment. What am I trying on you may ask? A jumpsuit. It’s not really going as planned.
“Babe, would you want to show me the jumpsuit on you?” I heard my boyfriend’s voice coming from outside the changing room.
“Yes, one second, bubs.” I answer him, taking a look at the jumpsuit on me. My waist is highlighted with a belt of the same color as the jumpsuit itself. The sleeves of the jumpsuit are short and make my shoulders look a bit wider, which I like quite a lot. Shit. He’s gonna love it. Ugh.
“Baby?” He calls out for me again. I see the curtains move behind me as he sticks his head between them to check if I’m alive.
“Whatcha doin’ here, pretty?” He asks taking a look at me. I can tell by his face he’s not leaving this place without this jumpsuit.
“You look gorgeous. I mean you’re always magnificent, but you’re almost literally shinin’ in this. You love it, don’t you?” I can’t help but smile at him. He knows I’m head over heels in love with this jumpsuit. “Gimme a spin, baby.”I slowly turn in my place, smiling at how his eyes start glimmering, as he’s getting a better look at the fit of the piece he’s already bought in his head.
“Michael, we’re taking the jumpsuit.” Ryland turns his head to the direction opposite to me, informing the shop assistant before turning back to me.At this point he’s turned to me smiling like the Cheshire Cat. He leaned in to kiss me and wrap his arms around my waist.
“Look at that smile.” He turns to the mirror facing us. I turned and looked at the smile on his face. However, I knew he wasn’t speaking of his smile.
“Thank you for letting me pamper you.” He kissed my forehead and pushed himself closer to me.I didn’t respond. Just pressed a kiss to his neck and stood there engulfed by his love.I take my words back. Shopping with Ryland Storms isn’t that bad.