road trip- t.holder,,part 2

Someone began to shake my body and I groan, turning on my side, hiding in my duvet as I try to fall back asleep. They shook my body again before taking my blanket off my body and I squint my eyes as the sun shines through my window, seeing a figure standing in front of it; Tayler. I groaned, leaning back against the pillows as I heard him chuckle, sitting on the edge of the bed next to me.
“Good morning, sunshine.” Tayler laughed and I flipped him off, turning over so the sun’s out of my eyes.
“What the fuck, Tayler. What time is it?” I mumbled into the pillow, feeling his fingers running through my hair which is something he would always do and I absolutely loved the feeling.
“It’s 6:00 a.m. sweet cheeks.” He told me and I groaned even louder, sitting up, trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes as I only got a few hours of sleep.
“You knew we were leaving in the morning. Why are you so tired?” Tayler asked me and I sighed, running a hand through my hair.
“I-I couldn’t sleep.” I muttered, looking down as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. Truth be told that you were on my mind and all I wanted to do was cuddle you…
“Well, you can sleep for a few hours when we leave for Seattle. C’mon, we should get going soon!” He yelled as he stepped towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.I sighed, getting out of bed as I walked towards my dresser, rummaging through it as I try to find something cute, but comfortable to wear. I found tayler’s hype house t-shirt and I pull it out of my dresser along with a pair of shorts, putting both of them on quickly before Tayler came back out of my bathroom and I pulled on a pair of socks before placing my converse on. Tayler went downstairs after he came out of the bathroom, taking my bags to my basic white girl Jeep as I finished getting ready in the bathroom. I sat down on my bed after, scrolling through my phone as I waited for him to come back into my room.
“Hey, ready?” Tayler asked and I looked up, seeing him leaning against my doorframe and I smiled, nodding my head as I got up, jumping onto his back. Tayler chuckled, wrapping his arms around the back of my thighs, carrying me out towards the Jeep. I rested my head in his neck, inhaling his scent as he placed me on the ground outside the passenger door. I quietly thanked him as he smiled down at me and both of us got into the car, placing our seatbelts on before Tayler drives off towards the highway.
“So, I made this playlist on my phone for you. It's got all of your songs throughout the years we’ve known each other.” Tayler mentioned, glancing over at me as I stared at him, a smile on my lips, taking his phone out of his hand.
“You're literally the sweetest, Tayler. Sometimes I wonder how we're friends.” I confessed, noticing the pink tint on his cheeks. He’s so cute when he blushes.I went through the playlist on his phone, the smile on my face widening as he got a lot of my favorite songs, happy that he remembered them. I pick The Humpty Dance and the familiar beat began to play. Tayler laughed, shaking his head as we danced and sang to the 90’s song. We got a third though the playlist when we began driving by the beach and I sighed, eyeing it as there wasn't really a nice beach close to LA.
“You have your swim stuff, right?” Tayler asked, glancing at me and I nodded my head, furrowing my eyebrows together as he turned on his signal light, parking in a parking lot that lead to the beach area.
“You can get dressed in the backseat. I'll keep a lookout.” He smiled and I hopped into the back, almost kicking Tayler in the face, which I apologize quickly while chucking.
“You're not gonna look, right?” I asked him, his eyes darting towards mine in the rear view mirror, nodding his head. I dug my bikini top and bottoms out of my bag, unbuttoning my shorts as I pull them and my panties off, slipping on the bikini bottoms. I glanced up, making sure Tayler wasn’t looking and he wasn’t. I bit my lip, pulling the t-shirt off my head, placing it on my bag, I reach behind me unclipping my bra. I feel the semi-cool wind brushed past my nipples, making them a little hard as I heard Taylers breath hitch.
“H-Holy.” He muttered and I looked up, seeing his eyes on my and I gasped, covering my breasts as his eyes widened, panicking.
“O-Oh god, Y/N! I-I’m so sorry.” Tayler blushed, covering his eyes and I chuckled, placing my pre-tied bikini top on.
“It's alright, Tay. Did you at least have a good look?” I teased him and he swallowed thickly, nodding his head.I got out of the car as Tayler got into the back so he can get his swim trunks on and I walked a bit towards the beach, admiring the water. I felt Tayler's arms wrap around my waist, resting his head against my head as he towered over me.
“It's beautiful isn't it?” I asked him, glancing back at him. He smiled down at me, nodding his head as our eyes connected, feeling my heartbeat pound against my chest.
“Just as beautiful as you are.” Tayler whispered into my ear, making my heart beat faster. I bit my lip, staying silent as we watched the waves hit the sand. Tayler turns me around so I’m facing him and I smile up at him, wondering what he's thinking about, but my thoughts are cut off when his arms wrap around my thighs, throwing me over his shoulders.“Tayler!” I squeal, slapping his ass.
“Put me down!” I shriek and I heard him giggle, waltzing towards the water and my eyes widen. “Tayler… Tayler, let's talk about this!”
“Talk about what? You wanted to go to the beach, here we are and what do people do at the beach? They go swimming!” Tayler laughs, the water hitting his legs as I push myself up, wrapping my arms around his neck, glancing down at him. I could feel the water hit my legs and I smiled down at Tayler, getting lost in his whiskey colored eyes.
“You're so beautiful…” he whispered, wrapping his arm around my waist, my face getting closer to his as the water rests above my shins.
“Tayler…” I blushed, hiding my face in his shoulder for a second.
“I didn't know you had all this sweet stuff under all your sarcasticness.” I muttered, nibbling on my bottom lip as he continued walking into the water.
“It usually doesn't come out often.” His cheeks flushed, chuckling quietly as I gasped, feeling the cold water splash against my ass.
“You know… you can let me down now.” I mentioned and he smiled at me.
“Alright.” He smiled wickedly before dropping me into the water. I let out a small scream before I go under water. I come up seeing Tayler laughing, holding his stomach as I playfully glared at him.
“Oh you're so dead.” I muttered, stalking towards him and he began walking towards the shore. I leaped onto him, making him fall into the water. Tayler let out a shriek as I laughed, splashing him a bit, getting his blonde hair all wet, making it stick to his forehead. Damn. I moved the hair from his forehead, smiling at him.
“We should probably get going if we want to be on schedule.” Tayler muttered, his hand resting on my waist. I nodded my head as he took my hand, leading me out of the water and back towards my Jeep.
“I had a lot of fun, Tayler. Thank you for stopping.” I told him and he glanced towards me, a grin on his lips, nodding his head slightly. We hopped into the Jeep and Tayler placed his shirt on over his head as I hopped into the back, getting dressed. I glanced at Tayler through the rear view mirror, noticing he's trying real hard to not glance at me. I smiled at myself, hopping back into the front seat sitting close to Tayler.
“I did too and it's not a problem. Anything for you.” He whispered at I laid a head on his shoulder.We've been on the road for about an hour, driving towards Seattle as I noticed the trees surrounding us, different than the usual desert that's around LA. I was glancing at all the scenery when I felt the Jeep start to slow down.
“No, no, no, no.” Tayler muttered, leaning foreword a bit.
“Tayler? What's happening?” I asked, leaning up a bit. Tayler pulled over as the car stopped, getting out quickly. I followed him, standing next to him as he looked at the engine.
“Well… this isn't good.” Tayler muttered, scratching the back of his neck. I looked over at him, scoffing playfully.
“No shit, Sherlock.” I sarcastically muttered, earning a playful glare from him.