close- b.gray💋

"She's upstairs." Your mom said to the now black haired boy standing at the doorway before leaving the house to do some grocery shopping. He nodded with a smile then made his way up to your room.You heard a light knock on the door and quickly wiped away the tears, you got up from the bed you were curled up in and opened the door.
"Mom I said I'm fine!" You said annoyed as you opened the door. Your eyes widened when you saw who it was, your best friend Blake, or maybe your ex best friend? You two haven't really talked or spent that much time with each other recently.
"Hey... Your mom let me in." He said awkwardly, not knowing where to look. A flush of embarrassment rose to your cheeks as you shyly bit your bottom lip.
He looked at your rosy cheeks then down at your lips, while his heart was beating like crazy. The corner of his lips tucked up in a smile, he admired the view so much.You broke his trance, stepping aside, letting him in. He walked over to your bed and made himself comfortable as his eyes studied the room as if it was his first time there.
Blake, Bryce and you have known each other since you moved to LA, the three of you have been best friends and inseparable ever since, but a couple of months ago, yes months, something changed with Blake, he started to avoid you, shut you out. Sure you had conversations at events, bryces infamous parties and so on but it wasn't anything like the conversations you used to have.
"What are you doing here?" You asked, sitting down beside him.
"Am I not allowed to come and see how my girl is doing?" Your heart skipped a beat, you can't remember the last time he had called you that, it felt like forever. My girl, you wanted to hear those words over and over again.
He put his arm around you, something he always used to do, which you loved. You automatically snuggled up into his chest as he rested his chin on your head.
"I thought you forgot about my existence..." You whispered against his chest. He pressed his soft lips onto your hair and kissed the top of your head.
"Never."
"Are you okay? Bryce told me what happened." He almost whispered against your hair.
"Yeah, I'm fine... I should have known better." You said pulling away from his embrace. "Why? Why did I think he'd be any different from other guys? As soon as the relationship gets a little serious they want some 'space'. Why get in a relationship in the first place?" You sighed.
"I only gave him a chance, hoping I might find someone to love too. It was really hard for me from the first place and now..." A tear escaped your eye, Blake caught it with his warm thumb and wiped it away, pulling you back into his embrace, not planning to let go anytime soon.You have always had it hard when it came to relationships, it was hard for you to build trust, to let somebody in to your heart, soul, mind and just the thought of it scared you, a lot. You've never had your heart broken, because you've never let anyone in. It would be a lie to say that you were dating this guy because you loved him, your feelings hadn't gotten that far but it still hurt, how someone would just get tired of you and toss you away. The truth is you only dated him because you needed a distraction, from the person you've been in love with for years, Blake.
"He he didn't deserve you anyway. You're one in a billion Y/N. You deserve the purest love of them all." He took your hand in his and gently rubbed circles on the back of your hand. I'd love you right, Blake thought as his hold around you tightened and you rested your head on his shoulder.
"You really think so?" You asked gazing into his eyes.
"I do." He nodded.
"Where have you been Blake? You hurt me a lot too, you know? I- I thought you didn't care about me anymore, that I was losing you." The tears kept on coming, leaving wet spots on his shirt. He did care, he does care a lot, maybe more than he should, he's in love with you and couldn't bare seeing you with somebody else, that's why he kept his distance.
"I know, I'm sorry Y/N. That was never my intentions, I'd never want to hurt you. I'll always care about you, always. And I'll never leave my girl, ever." He lets go of your hand and intertwines them instead before holding it up to his lips and leaving two soft kisses on the back of your hand.The slightest little touch from him made your heart beat like crazy. Everything he ever said, did, every gesture, every little move and every little touch, felt so full of love, he was always so gentle with you, so loving and caring. Blake lets go of your hand and places them at each side of your hips, he lifts you up and sets you down on his lap, wrapping both of his strong, warm arms around you. You buried your head in his chest, breathing in his lovely scent and listening to his heartbeat. He seemed so calm but his heartbeat was beating like crazy, just like yours.
"Y/N?" He whispered.
"Hmm?" You hummed against his warm chest.
"I would never ask for space if I was with you." You removed your head from his chest, looking up at him confused. He wasn't looking at you, he was afraid to. "Because being close to you, isn't even close enough." He continued as his eyes slowly met yours. His hands left your body, only to cup your cheeks with both of his hand, gazing into your eyes. He seemed nervous, a little afraid too. He shut his eyes, took a deep breath and then opened his eyes again, looking back into yours as before. It's now or never, this is my chance. Even thought she might refuse me, I have to do this, I have to tell her how I feel. Blake thought, before the words escaped his rosy, soft lips.
"I love you."
Your heart was beating like crazy, it was beating so loud that even Blake could hear it. Without thinking twice you pressed your lips onto his, he responded in an instant, smiling as he kissed you back, the kiss was passionate and slow, letting you both breathe in and enjoy every moment of it. Your hands rested on his chest while his hands were still holding your face.
"I always have and I always will." He smiled, whispering against your lips.
"What took you so long Gray?" You said smiling, breaking the kiss.
"I love you too, so much." You said pressing your forehead against his.His hands went down to your waist, pulling you in closer as he leaned in to kiss you again. This time the kiss was harder, his tongue gently asked for entrance and you gladly let him in. Your tongues started to do their own dance. Blakes lips left yours but moved to your jawline, then down to your neck, sucking and leaving wet kisses all over. You let out a light moan as your hands went up to his hair, tugging on it softly in pleasure.
"Blake..." You moaned his name as he found your sweet spot.You pressed your lips against the skin on his neck, kissing it softly and running your tongue along with the kisses. Blake sighed with pleasure when you kissed the sweet spot on his neck as you felt his hard member against your thigh.Your hand went down to his hard member, palming it through the fabric of his jeans while your lips were still attached to his neck.
"Shit Y/N..." Blake moaned as his lips left your neck with his eyes closed. You pulled at his shirt, telling him to take it off.
"Are you sure?" He said with a shaky voice and you nodded.
"I want you Blake." That's all he needed to hear, he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it away somewhere in the room, then crashed his lips onto yours, kissing you hard with roughness but yet passionate with love. Your tongues fought for dominance and it didn't take long for him to win. He placed his hands on your hips, lifting you up from his lap and laying you down on the bed, he broke the kiss when he pulled your shirt over your head, leaving you in your lace navy blue colored bra.
He looked at your body, your beautiful chest, it was breathtaking. He attached his lips to your exposed stomach and made his way up while sucking on the skin and kissing it with roughness, making you moan at every touch. He stopped at your breasts, taking the bra off then eagerly connecting his lips with your skin, leaving hickeys and love bites all over you breasts. Your hands quickly found his hair and you started to pull on it softly while moaning loudly. Blake reached up to your lips so he could kiss you again as his hands were massaging your hips and your hands running through his hair. His bulge pressed against you the entire time. He unbuckled his pants, taking them off and his boxers, giving you a full view of his hard member. You did the same and took of your pants but leaved your panties on, wanting Blake to remove them himself.His fingers played around the fabric of your panties, making you almost lose your patience and wanting him to rip them off. He finally took them off, "Ready?" He asked sweetly and you nodded.He entered you slowly, making both of you sigh in pure pleasure. He started to thrust faster and faster as he was moaning your name. His thrusts got harder, making your legs shake and taking you away to cloud nine. You moaned his name loudly which drove him crazy and he sped up the thrusts even more.
"Fuck, Y/N, you feel so good." Blake said, letting out a low growl and thrusting even harder and hitting your spot several times."Blake I'm gonna come." He caught your lips with his and you two shared a rough yet passionate kiss, he broke the kiss by taking your lower lip between his teeth, biting on it softly. You gasped at his touch and moved your hands to the back of his neck, brushing the skin and leaving a few wet kisses. His thrusts got sloppier as you both filled the room with moans when you came together.
Blake collapsed on top of you while both of you tried to catch your breaths. You moved your hands to his back, softly rubbing circles with your fingers on his heated skin. A smile was planted on his face, loving the feeling of your touch.He placed a soft kiss on your forehead, on your nose then your lips. You giggled at his actions while a smile never left his lips. His cheeks were tinted with a rosy color and his lips were pink and a bit swollen, making you want to kiss him even more. He got up from you and grabbed his boxers from the floor, putting them back on. He grabbed his shirt and made his way back to you on the bed, you got up from your laying position as you sat up, smiling and covering your body with a blanket.He removed the blanket from your body and put his shirt on you, which you gladly let him.
"You're so damn beautiful Y/N." He said, pulling you into a warm loving hug.
He laid back down on the bed, still holding you in his arms, you rested your head on his chest as his hands were wrapped around you.
"You know, I've always thought you look really sexy in my clothes." Blake confessed and you giggled,
"Guess I should wear them more often then, huh?" He removed a strand of hair from your face and put it behind your ear and smiled, "You definitely should." He whispered against your hair as you felt the warm breath tickling your head.
"I love you, Y/N."