Night Owl

Hello again!

This is the sequel to Oversized Sweaters, but this can also be a stand alone book. You do not have to read Oversized Sweaters to read this.

This book is mostly going to focus on Autumn's life.

The genre is going to be teen fiction. There will be romance, but it will focus on her friends, her family, her potential boyfriend(s), and her.

This is going to be a different kind story from Oversized Sweaters, or at least try to be.

I hope you enjoy!

Remember to vote and comment.

* * * * *

All Rights Reserved 2015

Picture is from Tumblr

Story Cover is mine

* * * * *

Autumn ^^ or >> depending what you are reading on.

First chapter of Filmed, up you guys enjoy.

WARNING: I do not remember if I ever gave Max a last name, so tell me if I did. I read back through OS and found nothing. So, for right now, their last name is Riles.

Comment and vote.

Over 4000 words

UNEDITED

The two bags on my shoulders were starting to get heavy. Granted, one was a camera bag and the other one was a regular bag. Both of them were across my body, but I have been walking around the high school for the past thirty minutes and was starting to get a little bit tired because of the weight.

Where are you, Ms. Whales?

I turned a corner and ended up on the sky walk. The wall had a floor to ceiling windows, letting the sunlight in, lighting the hallway up. The ceiling was also a window, from door to door, but it had lights every five feet away from each other for light when it was dark outside. The other wall was exposed brick and the floor was fake tile.

The door on the other side opened, and someone started running down the hallway. He was wearing a bluish gray-ish sweater that was a little too big for him. No backpack. No athletic bag. He started to slow down when he saw me watching him.

He opened his mouth to say something but the door that I had come through opened. He and I both looked to see Ms. Whales walking towards me.

"Oh," she let out an exasperated sigh, "there you are, Autumn, I have been looking for you since school ended. I tried calling your cell phone, but it kept on going to voice mail."

I opened one of the flaps to my bag and took out my phone. Five missed calls from WHALES.

"It must have been on silent," I told her. "I barely touch it while I'm in school."

Ms. Whales waved her hand in the air, "Relax, dear, all teenagers text in class. It is perfectly acceptable in any boring class, except mine." She flipped her gold hair off her shoulder, "Anyway, I see that you have met Evan Hoax, the star of the boys' cross country team," she pointed to the boy in front of me.

Evan gave me a small smile and tucked his hands into his sweater pocket, obviously feeling like he was intruding on something.

"I tried to reach you and see if you could go down to South High and get pictures from the race. Just a few, not many," she explained.