Author's note

I wrote this book when I was about 13 years old. Now I'm 17 and I thought I should give the book a try.

This is my first book ever on wattpad so please take it easy on me and show your support.

Despite the fact that I've made a few corrections to the original draft, you may still find a few errors. I apologize ahead for that because I am using my phone to write, but please feel free to point them out so that I can make appropriate corrections.

I do get better as the chapters go on, so please try not to be initially upset; my lazy ass proof reads old chapters once in a while, and I make changes in a few descriptions or other things I find cringe-worthy later on.

Every bit of information you gather throughout the course of reading this book is important for you to understand the outcome of the ending; so pay close attention to every detail.

As far as you go with this book, you will only ever know what Harry knows, this means that you will only discover things about Reed as Harry does, despite the fact that you'd be reading both points of view (as well as others).

This book is set in 2015 and 2016 when the members of one direction went on their hiatus, but it isn't based on real life events and the way the characters are portrayed is not a true testament of how they are in real life.

As much as this book is about revealing the complexities of Reed, I'm also hoping to give my fellow one direction fans a bit of closure on what happened in the guys' lives during that period.

Trigger warning: This book contains some vulgar language, descriptions of violence, references to sexual contents/ abuse, mentions of mental illnesses, suicidal thoughts and drug abuse.

Not everything in this book will be factual. Some things may be altered to better fit the story plot line.

Updates will be as frequent as possible. At the end of every chapter, please don't forget to comment, vote (click on the star icon below) and tell your friends to do the same; ghost readers are loved, but active readers are appreciated and stand chances to participate in contests I set-up, so make sure I notice you.

I think I'm done blabbing so..... Happy reading!

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can chat me up on Instagram: @chantelle_styles or hit me up in my DM here. I love y'all💖