Chapter 19

I'm a cynic, I told you, I fear what I don't believe
I don't know what this is, but this is a different beast
I check the lock on my door three times
Can't put my faith in what I can't describe
I'm a cynic, I told you, I don't believe
Can you save me?
Oh, clean eyes, breakin' my heart in all the right ways and No, I don't mind, clean eyes

                                                  -SYML

Isabella's POV

"Would you like some more tea, Mrs.Piggy?" I ask my special guest nicely, walking across the table with my shiny tea pot.

"Yes dear." She smiles at me as I pour her another cup of tea. She takes a small sip before thanking me and I bow in return before going back to my seat.

"This is a lovely party, Izzy," Mr. Giggles announces, making me smile like crazy. "One of the best you've ever had." He continues, taking a bite of his chocolate cake.

"Thank you, Mr. Giggles-"

"That's not true!" Somebody yells. "This is the worst party ever!"

"And why is that?" I huff, turning on my chair to face Mr.Googles, who is sitting in the corner.

"First you made her your special guest," He whines, pointing at Mrs.Piggy who just rolls her eyes at him. "And then you put me in the corner." He pouts, folding his green arms across his chest.

"I put you in the corner because you were fighting with Mrs.Piggy. You're just jealous because she's the special guest and not you." I shrug, taking a sip of my tea.

I don't like when my guests fight at my party. Ever since Mrs.Piggy left Mr.Googles for Mr.Giggles, Mr.Googles is always trying to pick a fight with her and sometimes, it ruins my party.

Relationship drama, am I right?

It's not my fault that Mr.Giggles is cute. Besides, he's rich and has a big house under my bed while Mr.Googles shares the cupboard with his five sisters.

"You're being a baby," I tell him, rolling my eyes at him.

"But-"

"Stop!" Someone screams, interrupting Mr.Googles.

"Who was that?" I ask, looking at all my guests around the table, but everyone either shrugs or shakes their head.

"Leave me alone!"

"Huh?" I rub my eyes so that I can see what is going on, but the room is dark because the lights are off.

"Stop! Stop!"

"Hey!" I whine, when someone smacks the side of my head.

I push Mr.Googles to the fall so that I can get off the bed. When I turn on the lights, I see that this isn't my room.

Why am I here?

"You can't do this!" A familiar voice screams.

I see aunty Riri on the bed and then I remember that this is her room and I'm here because I wanted to sleep here.

I was happy she let me stay with her but I was scared she would say no. I didn't think she liked me before because she never smiles at me and she always acts weird when I want to hug her or kiss her.

My mommy and daddy say that I should always be nice to everyone so that I can have many friends and we always hug and kiss each other because it is the nice thing to do, but aunty Riri doesn't like that.