Chapter 23: Why are we still planning? - Keefe

A/n: Okay, so, ya know those moments when you start reading a really good SpiderMan story by TheNerdified_Kiwi and when you get done you have, like, 47 notifications because people actually read what you write? Too specific? Sorry, Is just like to thank the people who I dedicated the last chapter and this chapter to for being so kind and interactive in my story! So, this chapter is my thank you present!! Enjoy!

PoV: Keefe

"Okay, its been almost 2 weeks, and NO ONE HAS ANY IDEAS YET?!?" Fitz yelled, causing everyone to flinch, " SERIOUSLY!?! SHE COULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!! "

"Fitz, calm down!" Biana exclaimed , with an almost embarrassed look on her face.

"Why?! Sophie's out there somewhere, and there's a pretty good chance she's dead. AND YOU'RE ONLY WORRIED ABOUT ME CALMING DOWN?!? "

"Fitz, you don't know that! "

Fitz took a deep breath, "Biana. She called 'Swan Song'. I'm pretty sure that's self explanatory."

" What about Prentice? " Dex pointed out, "He called Swan Song, and he's still alive."

" Keefe, " Fitz turned to face me, "You were the last person to see Sophie. Are you positive you don't know where she went?"

I nodded, "Fitz, in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure she just went to the place that matched all the negative emotions she was feeling."

" Can you find any of these emotions? "

I shook my head, "Wherever she is, it's too far away for me to feel her."

Fitz sighed, " Then this is useless. "

His words stung. I knew they weren't directed at me, but they still reminded me of my father. It didn't help that Fitz had been addressing me before, and that he was frustrated I didn't know where she was. His reaction actually surprised me. After they broke up,  I was surprised he cared so much about her.

Biana seemed to notice my reaction to the words because she vanished before reappearing at my side. "Ignore Fitz," she said quietly, " He's just mad Sophie's gone. "

I shrugged, "Eh, I don't mind. I mean, Daddy Dearest did worse, and I survived him, right?" 

Biana didn't look convinced, but she dropped the subject. "Um... I don't think I'm the only one wondering this," Leo started, " But what does 'Swan Song ' have to do with anything? "

Annabeth looked at me with curiosity in her eyes, "Yeah. Isn't it legend that swans sing their most beautiful song just before they die?"

When I nodded, Leo's face formed a from smile, " Well, that's dark. "

I shrugged, "I guess. Members of the Black Swan use that term to signify when they think they're in extreme danger of night die. Surprisingly, Sophie's almost died many times and she hasn't called Swan Song until... "

"Until now." Annabeth finished for me. The group was fairly silent besides Biana's quiet whispering.

"Um, Biana, could you speak up?" Percy asked .

"Sorry," she murmured, "I was just thinking about the poem."

" What poem? " Hazel asked, her gold eyes glinting.

"The poem is irrelevant," Fitz interrupted before Biana could tell her, " Right now, we need a plan to find Sophie, and fast. "

Annabeth's hands started fidgetting, "Um, about that..." Everyone turned to face her, " I think I might know where she is. " We all stared at her.

"Finally!" Fitz exclaimed, breaking the silence, "Someone with an idea! "

"Um, just a warning, but you might not believe me." When the group stayed quiet, she sighed and continued, "So,  a couple nights ago, I had a weird dream that showed me where Sophie is. " She looked at Dex, "You were right about her being in the Forbidden Cities. I don't know how it happened, but she somehow ended up in a cell in a cave." I get Dex stiffen beside me, and I knew he was either reliving what happened when he was in the cave, or he was worried about what Sophie had to be going through while actually being there.

" Just wondering, " Fitz said steadily , though anger still laced every word, "Why should we believe that's where she is because of one, stupid dream?"

" Because I found the place it actually is located at, " she stated calmly, pulling out a few pictures with words scribbled all over them. She handed them to Fitz, and I looked over his shoulder to see what they looked like. In one image was a map of the city, another had lots of buildings, and the last one had what I guessed was the cave.

"Um, Keefe?" Biana asked me in Enlightened Language.

"Yeah?" I replied .

"Can you translate what the writing says?"

" That's right! I forgot to teach you how to read English when I was teaching you to speak it. " I muttered before speaking up, "This says the city's called Mykonos, and that it's located in Greece. This is just commenting on the architecture, and this is the cave Annabeth thinks Sophie's in."

Biana nodded before addressing Annabeth in English , "Hey, uh, Annabeth?"

"What's up?" Annabeth replied as she wrote something down on a notebook I hadn't seen her pull out.

" Well, I was just thinking that this looked more like a passageway than a cave."

"Really?" Annabeth grabbed the picture out of rd's hands, " Huh. I guess it does. I'll have to look into it later. Right now, we need to decide groups. "

"Groups?" Everyone but Annabeth and Percy asked.

Annabeth nodded, "The prophecy says we need to split, and a different part of my dream suggested that Percy stayed here, along with a few others. I'm not going to tell you what my dream was," Annabeth cut Fitz off as he started to open his mouth , "because I don't want it to influence any decisions. We already decided, though, that Percy will stay and I'll go look for Sophie. "

"Well, I can light the passage, " Leo offered, "And use fire to fend off whatever grabbed Sophie."

" And I can vanish, " Biana added, including a demonstration, "I'm going with you."then

"I'll go with Percy, since you already have a mechanic with you, Annabeth," Dex stated, to which Annabeth nodded her approval.

" Fitz, " I started, "I know you'll hate me for saying this but I think its best if you go with Percy so we'll have a way to communicate with you once we find Sophie and so you can tell us if anything goes wrong on your end."

"I guess," he mumbled before shooting his head up , "Wait, why are you going with them?"

 " Because I'm the only one here who can sense Foster's emotions, and those are always there, even if she's unconscious. " I grinned when Fitz sighed.

"Then, to make things even, I'll go with Percy," Hazel concluded , and Annabeth gave a rewarding smile.

"Well, I agree with these groups," she said with a grin.

" Alright, then, " I said after a long silence, "Lets go out there, best up some bad guys, and totally Foster it!"

Yay! I got in two chapters today! It may be difficult for me to post now since I'm doing Cross Country for my school now and we have summer practices, so I'm going to have to go to those. I'll try to write in my free time, but it might be a bit more difficult. I'm also considering splitting this into two stories. What do you think? ANyways, that's all for today. See you later!