Chapter 7

~This is a Texting Chapter! I’m trying out a new format.~

From Iida’s Phone

👓enginelegs👓: Hello all. I come to you with a predicament.

💗antigravitygirl💗: Iida? Usually you have things under control.

👓enginelegs👓: Well.. it involves feelings. More complex feelings then I am used to.

🔴halfandhalf⚪: What makes you think that we can handle feelings better?

🐸frogger🐸: Well maybe we can help, Sho! Let’s listen to him.

🔴halfandhalf⚪: If you say so, Izuku. So what is on your mind?

👓enginelegs👓: So I have a friend of mine, who recently told me of some feelings they had.

💗antigravitygirl💗: Go on.

👓enginelegs👓: And he mentioned romantic feelings for someone in class 1-B..

🔴halfandhalf⚪: the inferior class..

🥊smallmight🥊: Shoto no.

👓enginelegs👓: And for some reason it hurt my metaphorical heart a bit.

👓enginelegs👓: Should I go to Recovery Girl? I think I may be experiencing some sort of illness.

🐸frogger🐸: Do you have feelings for this friend of yours?

👓enginelegs👓: Of course! I think he is amazing and I admire him as a friend.

🥊smallmight🥊: Just a friend?

👓enginelegs👓: Why would I have any other feelings for him?

💗antigravitygirl💗: Have you ever thought that you might be gay, Iida?

👓enginelegs👓: Gay? Well I guess I have never experienced attraction to girls, but I don’t really know what attraction feels like.

🔴halfandhalf⚪: Well do you think he is attractive?

👓enginelegs👓: I think he is objectively good-looking. 

🐸frogger🐸: Do you love any specific part of him? Like his eyes or his laugh?

👓enginelegs👓: He has quite a nice sense of humor. He makes me laugh, and I enjoy that.

🥊smallmight🥊: Could you imagine a future with him?

👓enginelegs👓: Well.. if he were to get better grades and graduate, I imagine we could partner up as a hero team and live in an apartment together.

💗antigravitygirl💗: So let me get this straight (although this is anything but), you find this guy attractive, you love his personality, he makes you happier than most, and you can see a future with him?

👓enginelegs👓: Yes, that seems correct.

🐸frogger🐸: I think you got a crush, kero.

👓enginelegs👓: But that means..

🥊smallmight🥊: Yup. You like dudes. Welcome to the club!

👓enginelegs👓: I need time to think over this discovery. Thank you all, this will help me greatly.

💗antigravitygirl💗: Don’t worry about it! I can totally help you if you need to make a move.

👓enginelegs👓: I'll keep you informed Uraraka.

👓enginelegs👓 has left.

🔴halfandhalf⚪: ..what did you mean by welcome to the club, Izu?