Chapter 13

Sero’s POV (We changing things up lol)

    Yes! I had been put with Mina as a seat partner. I made eye contact with her from across the room and she winked at me. My heart jumped a bit, but I managed to keep my cool as we went outside to get onto the busses. We had been put in a seat two rows behind Denki on the other side of the aisle. Perfect, just out of sight from him. We sat down next to each other and waited until the bus started to move before we began talking. 

    We had to be more discreet about it Mina and I had been keeping a secret from everyone: We were a couple. She was mine, and I was hers, and I couldn’t ask for better. Her bubbly personality and my chillness paired together well, like a sandwich almost. She was talking to me about something but I couldn’t help but just admire her. Her hair was so soft looking, and she always seemed to smell of flowers. She was just beautiful in every way. I’m so glad that she asked me out, because she intimidated me (and almost everyone else) with her extrovertedness. It’s only been a couple weeks, but I think I’m in love with her. She’s just.. Amazing.

    “Sero? Babe? Are you even listening to me?”

    I snapped out of trance and realized I hadn’t heard a thing she said. 

    “Sorry, bubblegum. I was just admiring my beautiful girlfriend.” 

    “Flattery won’t get you out of trouble this time.” She said, looking at me slightly annoyed, though I knew it wasn’t too serious.

    “What if I gave you a kiss? Would that make up for it?” I said, sliding closer to her.

    “Maybe it will, maybe it won’t.” She said, winking at me while blushing slightly.

    I turned her head towards mine and kissed her. Her lips were so soft and addictive. Kissing her made me feel like I was the luckiest man in the world. I pulled back, knowing that on the bus, we could get caught really easy if we did anything more. She looked back at me, and then snuggled into my shoulder. In that moment, life was good, and nothing was going to take that away. That was, until I got a text. I fumbled around and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Denki. I opened it, and I felt my heart stop a bit. 

Sparky: Why were you kissing Mina?!

FlexTape: Crapppp. Well.. we are kind of dating. 

Sparky: And you weren’t going to tell me? Any of us?

FlexTape: Look, we just didn’t want to mess with the group dynamic. We never meant to hide anything from you.

Sparky: You should’ve trusted me at least. Even if you two are a thing, I’ll have Kiri and Bakugou to third wheel with me. 

FlexTape: That’s true I guess. Just let me tell them instead of you, okay? I feel like they’ll take it better if I tell them.

Sparky: Got it. But hey, stop making out on the bus, it’s gross.

FlexTape: Bet you wouldn’t be saying the same if you were sitting with Engine Boy.

Sparky: STFU before I come over there and electrocute you.

FlexTape: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sparky: You are so lucky you are sitting far enough away that I can’t reach you.

FlexTape: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    I turned my phone off and rested my head on Mina’s. 

    “Hey dear, so Denki just saw me kiss you, and I explained the whole thing to him. It looks like we can’t keep this a secret now, but at least I can kiss you more, right?” I said, trying to make the news I had seem less dreary. 

    “Oh, okay. I don’t mind.” She said, yawning a bit.

    “Oh. Alright then.”

    I closed my eyes as I sat with her, just content with how everything was in that moment. Life was good once more.