Chapter 19

Tenya's POV

I woke up in my room, still fully dressed from the night before. I didn't want to get up, but I knew Tensei was coming today to pick me up, and I wanted to at least look presentable. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and grabbing my glasses from my nightstand. Once I had them on, I walked to my drawer and pulled out some jeans and a polo shirt. Nothing too special, but just formal enough to not come off as suspicious to my parents. I put both of them on, still a bit tired from last night. I then turned to look in his mirror. My hair looked like the blue cartoon character everyone compared me to. I took a comb and combed it back down into place. And with that, I was ready to face the day ahead of me.

I opened my door and walked to the common room to see Kami sitting next to Kirishima, head in his hands as Kirishima rubbed his back. Was he okay? I approached slowly, hoping not to interrupt. While I snuck past, I heard a bit of the conversation they were having.

"Come on, Denki, he doesn't hate you. He was probably just tired."

"But what if he does? Than he'll never like me back, even if he is gay."

"Just breathe, I promise that, if anything, he'll forgive you."

"I just wish I could tell him.."

I had eventually made my way past them, and then walked down the stairs to the main floor. There, I saw my brother Tensei in his wheelchair waiting for me. He waved at me, and I waved back. The two of us went outside, where there was someone in the car waiting for us. She had long teal hair, and big bright eyes. She got out of the vehicle and hugged me suddenly. I was confused at the sudden touch, and I looked at Tensei.

"Tenya, this is Tomoko. I was telling you about her." He said, smiling at me.

"Oh, hello Tomoko! Pleasure to meet you." I said bowing slightly, to which she giggled quietly.

"You really are super formal! It's really good to meet you though. I saw you at the training camp, you were really cool! I hope you don't mind me and Tensei dating, because I really really like him and-" She started, but Tensei gently touched her arm as a way of saying to slow your roll a bit. She chuckled, a bit embarrassed, but I just nodded.

"Let's get to the house though. Tomo offered to help drive the both of us to the house, since you can't drive and I lack certain facilities." He said, gesturing to his legs. Tomoko and I nodded, and we all got in the car. With a bit of struggle, Tensei eventually got into the car, and Tomoko started to drive. When she started the car, loud K-Pop blasted through the speakers, and she quickly turned it down.

"Sorry guys! I like my music loud." She said apologetically, and Tensei just laughed. With that, we left and started our journey to the house. We had sat in sweet silence for about 5 minutes before Tensei spoke up.

"So, who's the lucky guy? You said you would tell me." He said, nudging me lightly. I sighed, knowing that there was no way out of it.

"His name is Kaminari, and I'm pretty sure he's straight." I said somberly, looking through the window closest to me.

"Kaminari.. I don't recognize the name." He said, until Tomoko suddenly gasped.

"Is that the Pikachu Kid? With the electricity who goes dumb if he's fried?"

I sighed and nodded, to which Tensei seemed to light up.

"I know him! And really? He doesn't seem like your taste." Tensei said, confused.

"Yes, he is a bit.. Loud and energetic, but I enjoy that about him. He makes me laugh."

"Aw, that reminds me of me and Tomo. I hope you two hit it off!"

"I hope so too.." I said, looking back out the window. Within a few minutes, we arrived at the house. They all got out, and Tensei and I walked/wheeled in front, with Tomoko behind us. I pressed the doorbell, feeling myself become tense. We sat for a moment, until the door finally opened